Rebels vs. Vikings

THSVikings2004

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Murvul men wit brestusus?  U meen dem boys down in dee bakeree sekshun at wally wurld...day cain't halp der size jlay...that ain't nice a u  :D

Please come eat with us, so there's some form of sanity...besides my wife!!  B)  :lol:

825446191[/snapback]

My bad, I know some of them have a "glandular problem."

RebelNation, if you injure yourself badly enough at 3:30, I can take care of you in the ICU. I'll be no help if your dead. You can't die, you're supposed to watch bball with me!

Go Rebs!

are you okay JohnPaul.....im sorry to ahve to dip to a YOUR MOM comment but man you made me do it......if u need someone to talk to about it ....just call...well actually i know u dont have my number.....but if u walk into ur moms room and shake that dude on top of her....ill turn over and talk to you

825446688[/snapback]

Maryville High must have let the Special Ed class go to the computer lab today!!!

PrideofDixie (aka The Duke boy) and RebelRaider (aka Barney Rebel) on here at the same time is evidence of that. :lol:

i sat here last week and read 26 pages of you pitiful rebel fans bad mouthing our kids at central. you did not deserve to win, granted you have "one" of the best coaches in the state, you did nothing but bad mouth our q.b and the rest of our team. i knew when we went on top with 3:47 left that was enough time for quarles. it took a junk play on 3rd and 3, but you won. i refuse to say thge better team won , because it could have went either way. normaly you should root for your region, but i hope you get the snot knocked out of you. if tenn. high does not do it, i quarantee melrose has way too much team speed for you. I HATE MARYVILLE!

825446497[/snapback]

JohnPaul,

Are you going to the uniform meeting today? Since you are such a big supporter maybe you could help with the laundry and packing away the equipment for the winter.

(Geeezz, Nation, Raider, and Moyers must be rubbing off on me.)

I'm sketchy on your use of the word attest, but understand what you mean anyway.  I'm not sure you'd have the speed advantage and was expecting you all to have the size advantage...y'all make em sound like monsters!!

825446428[/snapback]

Attest = be evidence of.

As for the size, you guys have a big offensive line, averaging over 250 lbs. That is where I was basing your size advantage, I don't know about your other positions. The speed advantage is definitely in our favor, no arguing that one, I know both teams 40 times. thumb

So one comeback is a "habit"? Comparing Mo West and Knox Central this year is no a very good comparison at all. In case you didn't notice Central was ranked in the top ten all season and many weeks in the top 5.

825446030[/snapback]

I think you misunderstood what I said. The announcers weren't downplaying Maryville. They said Maryville can comback late in the game. The said they have crushed Elizabethtons dreams of being state champions on several occasions.

"Central was ranked in the top 10 all season"

So were we

Edited by THSVikings2004

Mo Whitten, Zack Morton ,Marcus Niddiffer ,Brandon Anderson ,Major Canty ,Nick Howington ,Randy Mitchell, Michael Worley, Drew Kennedy, Johnny Graybeal, Tyler Wilson,Stevie Harris,Andrew Prince,Miles Hite,Ryan Hite,Matt Stickley ,is that enough?

825446285[/snapback]

Miles Hite is a Junior. Some of those, not all, still don't start on offense.

Edited by THSVikings2004

Because of uncontrollable events early this morning, Rebelnation now ceases to exist :( . I'm sure this will please most of his detractors and sadden his good friends. I would like to leave you with a few parting words from 3 wise men, that will hopefully confuse the slow (his detractors) and somehow comfort the grieving:

Bones- He's really not dead. As long as we remember him.

Kirk (quoting Spock)- It is a far, far better thing I do than I have ever done before. A far better resting place that I go to than I have ever known.

Spock- live long...and prosper....

Exerpts from "Star Trek- Wrath of Khan"

We'll all just have to move on as best we can :P Thanks again Pride!! :P

Guest Rebelnation

Whatever history writes about me, I hope you remember me for the following. Alright boys, follow me: mostly in “A”. Stay with me now. Listen up! this is philosophical:

Mud grips, cigar stickin' out of my face. Elliott racing sticker on the window. Banged up fender. Four by four, straight pipe roar, primer and rust all over the door. Scarred up knuckles, Mack belt buckle, white T-shirt, aint afraid to work. Got a "What are you lookin' at a-hole smirk.

Cold beer, hot wings, Wranglers, Skoal ring. Get just what you see. Gun rack, ball cap, don't take no crap. Ain't a pretty boy-toy, I'll rock you steady: Rough and Ready.

thumb

Edited by Rebelnation