Rebels vs. Vikings

THSVikings2004

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really sorry to hear of your death moyers, but let's get back to the subject at hand.

I am really glad that everyone in rebel land gives us no chance to win this Friday. And I would have expected that, being that you all have won several state championships lately.

But what really pi$$e$ me off is hearing that our own people at the Bristol Herald Courier have made the comment that we are outmanned at all 22 positions. What kind of support is that from your hometown paper?

that's good....drool is NOT a good cleaning agent. thumb

Your betrayal migt effect your wang count...we'll see :lol:

I got my trustee weelbarrow at yon howse....I kin halp git em dare.

Ok, if you read strAight thru "craptop cumpootur" without laughing or re-reading it, you ARE A REDNECk!!!! That's classic stars!!

Edited by dmoyers1

I am really sorry to hear of your death moyers, but let's get back to the subject at hand.

I am really glad that everyone in rebel land gives us no chance to win this Friday.  And I would have expected that, being that you all have won several state championships lately.

But what really pi$$e$ me off is hearing that our own people at the Bristol Herald Courier have made the comment that we are outmanned at all 22 positions.  What kind of support is that from your hometown paper?

825446376[/snapback]

I never read that article. Is it online?

I am really glad that everyone in rebel land gives us no chance to win this Friday.  And I would have expected that, being that you all have won several state championships lately.

But what really pi$$e$ me off is hearing that our own people at the Bristol Herald Courier have made the comment that we are outmanned at all 22 positions.  What kind of support is that from your hometown paper?

825446376[/snapback]

THS thair jest tryin to get you boys pumped up.

THS, I have a question for you. Do you know where legendary THS coach John Cropp played high school football and graduated from?????

Go Rebs.

Alright Lady Rebels, the game is here!

First, I want to congratulate the Vikings and the coaching staff on the job they did last Friday night, even though they let down in the fourth quarter, they did DOMINATE in the first half. I attest that to great coaching and precise execution. We play like we did in the first half, against Maryville, Game over Baby! I loved seeing those passes early as we exposed the weak links in the other team's D. It was definitely a thing of beauty. The defense stepped up and played hard as well, for the most part. Gotta keep it strong for 4 quarters this week boys.

Now, for the game, I've been looking forward to this game for weeks, as many others have as evidence of the size of this thread. From what I am seeing, both teams seem fairly evenly matched, with Maryville getting the size and experience advantage, and Tenn. High getting the speed advantage. If both teams play their A+ game, I still give the edge to the Vikings!

THS 35

Maryville 31