Rebels vs. Vikings

THSVikings2004

I, Leif Eriksen, will lead a floating armada down the Tennessee River as the Vikings head south to seek and destroy. The Vikings will pillage and destroy all of Maryville Friday night. We may take a few women as slaves. The Maryville village and football team will be totally routed and removed from the earth.

825445973[/snapback]

Leaf when a Vikin ship cums up Pistul Creik and ento Greenbelt Laik, eye will stretch a kabull, tie hit off frum Waterfrunt Grill, acrost to tha Dailee Times parkin' lott, and tie hit to the bumper of my garbige truk.

Then eye will get my little 14 foot Alummy-Kraft duck huntin' camo john boat and unload hit up behind The Lost Amigos rest-ront. Then eyes will bar-ree sum dynomite frum sum of my friends in Nebo and load hit in tha john boat. Eye will then opun up that little 16 horse Evinrude to full throttull, ramm the Vikins' and blows up tha big Vikin ships.

Anuthur thang. Mairvul wimmen is lazee and thay wood knot maik good slaves ennyhow.

Go Rebs.

Edited by STARSNBARS

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rebelnation

Stars, u evul thang....wat a eenuk idee!!! Can ah halp lowd dee jon boat? I think ah steel hav sum u dem firwurk moturs lef over frum de 4th...we can make it purdee too!! thumb

Leaf when a Vikin ship cums up Pistul Creik and ento Greenbelt Laik, eye will stretch a kabull, tie hit off frum Waterfrunt Grill, acrost to tha Dailee Times parkin' lott, and tie hit to the bumper of my garbige truk.

Then eye will get my little 14 foot Alummy-Kraft duck huntin' camo john boat and unload hit up behind The Lost Amigos rest-ront. Then eyes will bar-ree sum dynomite frum sum of my friends in Nebo and load hit in tha john boat. Eye will then opun up that little 16 horse Evinrude to full throttull, ramm the Vikins' and blows up tha big Vikin ships.

Anuthur thang. Mairvul wimmen is lazee and thay wood knot maik good slaves ennyhow.

Go Rebs.

825446102[/snapback]

Good grief! Women present. . . and we Murvul women hit as hard as our men!

Guest Rebelnation

Get um jlay!! My wife dus dee cookin, cleenin (of da vitels too), washin, tailer movin, workin and church goin in my house!! I wuldnt hav it anee udder way!!

Papa, you're startin to sound like the chamber of commerce man... :blink:

Guest Rebelnation

watch eet....papa almost soundd lac us fer a secund, sayun "make nice". He's a gettin in da spireet. U can hav brestusus stars...

I figured your catholic quilt (even thought your not catholic) was gettin the better of you papa. You were saucy last week, I'm goofy this week. :blink:

Edited by Rebelnation

watch eet....papa almost soundd lac us fer a secund, sayun "make nice".  He's a gettin in da spireet.  U can hav brestusus stars...

I firgured your catholic quilt (even thought your not catholic) was gettin the better of you papa.

825446177[/snapback]

Wings sound good! I personally don't like the Murvul men with brestusus. . . luckily none of them are on the fball field.

Let's win state so we can get on to what's really important--bball!!!