Rebels vs. Vikings

THSVikings2004

Ok dude, take a look at the stats. Over 300 rushing yards and three touchdowns called back due to penalties.

If there were no penalties the score would have been 38-6

825444114[/snapback]

OK, First and formost Mo West is not Garbage! We played 6 former state champions on our schedule, two of those teams will win another one.(Maryville and Swain county. Mo west also scrimmaged Riverdale and Oak Ridge one of these two soon to be state champions in 5 a. Let's see Tn high play our schedule.

(Maryville also plays a tough schedule and scrimmage quality teams.

The MOWest/Tn high game. If you take two long touchdown runs back. Its less than 150 yds rushing and if Mo west does not fumble and have two holding penalties in the Red Zone. West wins. not to mention our penalties and interceptions. West is A Top quality program that deserves Respect, and I m tired of hearing Maryville say we should have beat west last year in the semi's. You did'nt and you only barely beats us at your place 14-6 in the regular season, and we should have beat you there. Maryville's Team is always top quality and are really good this year. Now I ve said you ll both have quality programs,but give us respect. We Respect your programs.

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ThsViking  Im glad you are rooting for tenn high and all but some of the stuff you say is dumb. You need to quit talking smack. You said that Marcus Niddiffer and Brandon Anderson were the only players for Ths that played last year. Actually 20 of this years 22 starters started at least 2 games last year.

825445572[/snapback]

I said a lot, not only. And what two games were that? Unicoi and Central?

And as for talking smack I try not to. If you go and read some of my earlier posts they are mostly just simple questions and comments until someone like RebelRaider insults players on here. Like Ryan Shaw for example.

Thsviking , i dont know how u are from tenn high and not know about mo til this year. He has been starting since he was a sophmore and even played some as a freshman. Mo , Zack Morton, Johnny Graybeal, and BA (at corner) have all started they were sophomores.

825445600[/snapback]

Yes but not at wingback. I'm not currently enrolled at Tennessee.

the term i choose is good football, you follow me? tshelley have you been a tnhigh fan long, or are you just jumping along with the bandwagon of Maryville haters

825445479[/snapback]

I’m a Viking alumnus. I also have a son on this years team… but he would execute me if I told you who!! He already holds me solely responsible for the last several games being close! (you know… the trash talken thing) :lol:

And I enjoy and respect the Maryville tradition… JUST NOT THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!! thumb

I’m a Viking alumnus. I also have a son on this years team… but he would execute me if I told you who!! He already holds me solely responsible for the last several games being close! (you know… the trash talken thing) :lol:

And I enjoy and respect the Maryville tradition… JUST NOT THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!! thumb

825445626[/snapback]

Good luck to your son. I think everyone on the THS team has been playing well.

Edited by THSVikings2004

OK, First and formost Mo West is not Garbage!  We played 6 former state champions on our schedule, two of those teams will win another one.(Maryville and Swain county. Mo west also scrimmaged Riverdale and Oak Ridge one of these two soon to be state champions in 5 a. Let's see Tn high play our schedule.

(Maryville also plays a tough schedule and scrimmage quality teams.

The MOWest/Tn high game. If you take two long touchdown runs back. Its less than 150 yds rushing and if Mo west does not fumble and have two holding penalties in the Red Zone. West wins. not to mention our penalties and interceptions.  West is A Top quality program that deserves Respect, and I m tired of hearing Maryville say we should have beat west last year in the semi's. You did'nt and you only barely beats us at your place 14-6 in the regular season, and we should have beat you there. Maryville's Team is always top quality and are really good this year. Now I ve said you ll both have quality programs,but give us respect. We Respect your programs.

825445589[/snapback]

So i guess your tellin gme that knoxcentral and DB arent quality programs that THS scrimmages

825445626[/snapback]

you mean you are an adult? and you find it fun to get on here and talk trash about your son's team? i think you have a little growing up to do