Rebels vs. Vikings

THSVikings2004

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rebelnation

Murvul men wit brestusus? U meen dem boys down in dee bakeree sekshun at wally wurld...day cain't halp der size jlay...that ain't nice a u :blink:

Please come eat with us, so there's some form of sanity...besides my wife!! :P;)

umm .... why does THS think they have a chance at winning........does the MO WEST game mean anything...... i mean they say maryville cant play in the rain but im pretty sure we played MO WEST in a hurricane and won 38-0 and if im not mistaken lol THS only beat them 17-6.... they region is garbage i dont see why they (like central) boost themselves up only to come crashing down to the rebels

Guest Rebelnation
What is this crap… some kind of Maryville Ebonics?????  :lol:

825446203[/snapback]

shelley, dis is auwer nateeve tung...eye know youins speek it tuu.

Quality post pride...you're comin right a long my boy thumb

Edited by Rebelnation

could u hear us moyers....... i mean nation...... i dont know which personality ur under right now.... but hopefully people saw that our fans arent "uninterested"......... you gonna make it to the game friday or are u gonna be outta town? ...... ill be in the tri-cities for thanksgiving.....so on friday im gonna have a one care motorcade with my rebelflag all the way down I 40 ....hopefully ill pass some vikes and give em a little taste of what they are coming to maryville for

it doesnt matter what they look like, they run the freaking wing t!!! gaylor is going to eat this offense alive just like he has done with every other team that comes into town thinking they can win. our defensive line is too good to have a team beat us with the wing t. sorry ths, your only chance of winning is finding a new offensive gameplan in the next week.

Guest Rebelnation
could u hear us moyers....... i mean nation...... i dont know which personality ur under right now.... but hopefully people saw that our fans arent "uninterested"......... you gonna make it to the game friday or are u gonna be outta town?    ...... ill be in the tri-cities for thanksgiving.....so on friday im gonna have a one care motorcade with my rebelflag all the way down I 40 ....hopefully ill pass some vikes and give em a little taste of what they are coming to maryville for

825446236[/snapback]

Moyers...who's moyers? You mean dmoyers? That ain't me?!! He's too nuts to be me...yes I could hear you all and I'd say Moyers did too...wherever he was. Be careful when passing Vike fans...they'll throw spit cups at ya!!

I'll be in town. My familee ain't ever lef Blunt Cowntee...

By the way...that flag scares me!! :lol::D

Edited by Rebelnation