Alcoa's wooping is coming

n2hsball

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with whoever said the field being dry will determine the outcome of the game. If the field is dry, Alcoa will donkey-stomp DL. If the field is wet, it'll be a close game with advantage to DL. Speed doesn't ALWAYS win games, but it sure helps a lot. DL doesn't have as much speed as Alcoa, so...they better run the ball 60 times and punt on 4th and inches.

I haven't read a word any of you DL posters have said and don't care to. Blount Co walks the dog on y'all next week. You ain' t ever seen a back as good as Dutsin, but your sure gonna see a lot of him in your defensive backfield real soon.

You got your gimme game last year...get ready for the big wind!! thumb

Tornadoes 45

Lipsbrush 21

Ok, you could go back over 5 years ago ... yea ... and the Huntingdon thing, do you not think they learned from that? DL will never overlook another team for a long time.

825442301[/snapback]

No. I was going back to the last 2 times DL faced a rural west Tennessee team in the finals..DL was "HEAVELY" favored in both games (according to the Tennessean, but they wouldn't be biased would they?)

You DL people keep running your mouth , that's ok . It will all be settled on the field , go Tornadoes .

825442342[/snapback]

It seems to me that all you guys are doing the trash talking. People picked us to get beat by Goodpasture and we stomped them. Whoever said we do not have speed, i hope you do not watch film because you will get a big surprise

Ok, I am back from my little break from CoachT posting, I made it 3 days I think. I come back tonight to find so many opportunities to show my dominance as a poster. That said, I am going to respnd to a few of these demented posts one at a time, so I could have 3 or 4 posts of just me in a row, and that's fine with me. Of course from the way things are looking now, I could have 7 unintelligent Alcoa posters thrashing me between every post... Oh well.

Alcoa has plenty Lipscomb doesn't know about. Alcoa put a whipping on rockwood. Not to mention their 2nd and 3rd string was in for the 3rd and 4th quarter. Lipscomb get ready for some major surprizes.

825442158[/snapback]

...I think DL will know plenty about Alcoa by Friday of next week. Wow, their 2nd and 3rd stringers were in as they were routing an inferior opponent: Awesome for them! DL better get ready for major "suprizes": When is the last time anyone prepared for a suprise?

Alcoa rolls. IF the field is dry They won't know what hit them. As for next year if they lose, the only team that has a chance is Maryville. But that game won't be easy for either side. Alcoa take care of business and you win the game big.

825442192[/snapback]

...IF the field is dry? Yeah ok, way to make excuses when the game is still 6+ days away! Better safe than sorry I guess. Who cares about next year? Alomst every post from Alcoa mentions their dominance next year. DL could not care less about what Alcoa does next year, in fact, bast of luck to you next year, seriously!