White House wins

Pooley

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess this thread needs some class, by the way I am mentioned earlier about being on here talking trash last week, and never once did I say anything negative about WH. Also I believe it was white house fans dominating that thread all week, but hey isnt that what being a fan is all about. Hillwood got beat by a better team tonight. They took the toppers out of there game and our offense never found any rythm until it was too late. On defense the devils line dominated ours...no question, I could have run through some of those holes, and completed some passes with that protection. As far as being the 7th best team you faced....that makes Stratford a pretty sorry team I guess. You guys caught us at the right time and our timing couldn't have been worse. I find it funny, since we had standing room only on our side and it was 2-3 deep around the fence on our side that you still make fun of our crowd. Wierd. We had more fans at our home game last week than you had this week. Also our band was better than yours. LOL :D

Good luck next week.

I guess this thread needs some class, by the way I am mentioned earlier about being on here talking trash last week, and never once did I say anything negative about WH.  Also I believe it was white house fans dominating that thread all week, but hey isnt that what being a fan is all about.  Hillwood got beat by a better team tonight.  They took the toppers out of there game and our offense never found any rythm until it was too late.  On defense the devils line dominated ours...no question, I could have run through some of those holes, and completed some passes with that protection.  As far as being the 7th best team you faced....that makes Stratford a pretty sorry team I guess.  You guys caught us at the right time and our timing couldn't have been worse.  I find it funny, since we had standing room only on our side and it was 2-3 deep around the fence on our side that you still make fun of our crowd.  Wierd.  We had more fans at our home game last week than you had this week.  Also our band was better than yours. LOL :D

Good luck next week.

825442414[/snapback]

Yea, I noticed your band taking up most of the seats. Probably the same at home.

I'll give you one kudo..... You were probably the least obnoxious Hillwood fan and the only one to post, the rest have lost their nerve.

If you go back to previous posts (of course, you would have to go back to last year) if WH dishes it out we are also gracious enough to congratulate the winning team. Your fans seem to be sore losers.

Edited by dandy82

By the way it takes an hour to get back to this area.  And also the parents and fans stick around and feeds the team dinner after EVERY game, so that makes us a little later.

825442427[/snapback]

I'm sure the obnoxious fans were not the parents of the players, but I could see those obnoxious ones copping a free meal they don't deserve. :D

Yea, I noticed your band taking up most of the seats. Probably the same at home.

I'll give you one kudo..... You were probably the least obnoxious Hillwood fan and the only one to post, the rest have lost their nerve.

If you go back to previous posts (of course, you would have to go back to last year) if WH dishes it out we are also gracious enough to congratulate the winning team. Your fans seem to be sore losers.

825442425[/snapback]

LOL!!!... Now that you mention it, the band did in fact take up 1/3 of the seats on their side. That explains the fans lined along the fence!!!!...lol