Smith County 20 - Livingston Academy 6

Antwan

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SC dominated the 2nd half AGAIN against the Kitties.

I knew we had it in the bag when Muffie gave the Kitties the kiss of death. Billy Plummer made two huge plays again. Wilson Cates made a great play to pick up a fumble by Vaughn and scored from about the 9. He's a player. LA couldn't stop our Willie in the 4th quarter.

It was good the the the Rocking Chair again. It's been a lot of years.

Yes sir our small, slow boys did it again. Chuga chuga chuga chuga choo choo we derailed another train. The big blue train got derailed for the second time this year by SC. Next Fulton Falcons!!! 02 I am glad we could make you eat your words again. As for forclosing on the HOLE we might as well and travel to LA and call it home too.

No doubt about it Twan. The Mighty Owls DEFENSE proved their point tonight. LA's only score was a fluke. This group of seniors give everything they have and leave it all on the field.

I don't think there is any debate as to who is the best running back in the region. Don't know how many yards Wilmore had but when the game is one the line, he is the best. B)

No doubt about it Twan. The Mighty Owls DEFENSE proved their point tonight. LA's only score was a fluke. This group of seniors give everything they have and leave it all on the field.

I don't think there is any debate as to who is the best running back in the region. Don't know how many yards Wilmore had but when the game is one the line, he is the best. B)

825442247[/snapback]

Terry had him with 139...I think. He had a very good 4th quarter.

I almost feel sorry for 02...naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.  B)  We're small...but we are slow...and we're still playing.  This team is amazing.  Who'd a thunk it?  B)

825442251[/snapback]

Me I am a believer and still believe in these boys. I remember when I used beat on these boys when I was in school. Now they are taking SC to the Semis. Yes we are AMAZING that is the only thing that comes to mind. Congrats Boys!! Pull it off next week too.

Well....it was another classic. Last years game was a great one. But its always better to win. The Fan is speechless again. Im having so much fun. I expected last years team to be here....but I am surprised by this years run. I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!

Fan(bring on Fulton)

P.S. Fanman83...just send me my royalty check this week.... thumb )

HEY A NEW PIC FOR THE FAN!!!!!!

Edited by fanman