Smith County 20 - Livingston Academy 6

Antwan

Congrats to Smith Co. Yall are a very good team. I hope yall go all the way. It was a hard game last night. I wish it wasnt over for me. I just wanted to say that Dyer #33 and Wilmore #21 are two of the hardest backs have ever tried tto stop. and to my LA boys it was an awesome year i love yall with all my heart. And to Smith Co. yall go get Fulton and bring a STATE CHAMPIONSHIP to Region 4-3A. Im goin to miss it so much.

LA remember boys i will always be there for ya....anytime next year yall feel like u cant push yourselfs anymore or u dont want to do it....think of Turtle #51 and know that i love yall and wish i could be there with you!!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Smith Co. Yall are a very good team. I hope yall go all the way. It was a hard game last night. I wish it wasnt over for me. I just wanted to say that Dyer #33 and Wilmore #21 are two of the hardest backs  have ever tried tto stop. and to my LA boys it was an awesome year i love yall with all my heart. And to Smith Co. yall go get Fulton and bring a STATE CHAMPIONSHIP to Region 4-3A. Im goin to miss it so much.

LA remember boys i will always be there for ya....anytime next year yall feel like u cant push yourselfs anymore or u dont want to do it....think of Turtle #51 and know that i love yall and wish i could be there with you!!

825443412[/snapback]

Turtle you've improved more and more every single game you've played at LA. I'm so proud of what you have become and we'll miss you big next year. You're one of the leaders and I know everyone looks to you for some pumping up. Hope to see you come support us next year.

Congrats to Smith Co. Yall are a very good team. I hope yall go all the way. It was a hard game last night. I wish it wasnt over for me. I just wanted to say that Dyer #33 and Wilmore #21 are two of the hardest backs  have ever tried tto stop. and to my LA boys it was an awesome year i love yall with all my heart. And to Smith Co. yall go get Fulton and bring a STATE CHAMPIONSHIP to Region 4-3A. Im goin to miss it so much.

825443412[/snapback]

Very nice post Blue54. Hope to see at the HOLE this coming friday night to support us on.

First I want to congratulate the OWLS on a wonderful game. You guys keep working together and focus on the next game at hand. GO BIG OWLS!!!!

Now, how about our region, we may beat on each other week in and week out, but we leave with respect. I am proud for my son to witness this as a player. Other than a few mishaps this year, we are a tight crew and now I know all of Region 4 3A will join us in the hole for other tough fight. I want to say good season to all the seniors in this region, hold you heads high and walk tall, each of you have had something to always be proud of, and thanks for making this final year together so enjoyable. I will miss all of you, even the bad boys from Portland. I hope all of you have a wonderful life and may god bless all the boys of Region 4 3A.

GO BIG OWLS!!!!!!

PLAY HARD - WIN BIG!!!

825443412[/snapback]

Good luck to you young man. With an attitude like that...you will do well. :D

It's too bad one team had to lose last night. I have great respect for LA and their coaching staff. Good luck next year.

P.S. I didn't see any wallet waving from LA. I know they wanted this game as much as anyone. That's the way to show what class is all about.

Edited by Antwan

Guest Buzzard/Needle Fan

Congratulations to the owls and wildcats! I had mixed feelings before and after. I think both teams deserved the win. Please owls, all I want for Christmas is a state championship! You can do it!

Congratulations to all of the LA Seniors....Great Year!!!!

Trashing a fan for making noise for their team......That's ridiculous. Trashing SC because they get pumped up over 4 yard runs.....Laugh Out Loud. I know, as an LA fan, there wasn't alot to cheer about after halftime....but LA's fans cheered all they could when big Colson would run for 4 or 5. Great Season LA....Best of Luck next year!!!

Congratulations to the owls and wildcats!  I had mixed feelings before and after.  I think both teams deserved the win.  Please owls, all I want for Christmas is a state championship!  You can do it!

825443839[/snapback]

Congrats Owls you guys played a great game the other night winning in dominant fashion against a pretty good Livingston team. I have missed alot of conversation the last couple days because my computer's been down.

I called the game before kickoff. Almost. I told my best friend that Smith would win 13-7. My reason being that Livingston had 32 fumbles during the year and 18 were recovered by the other team. That along with the fact that Smith County has a good defense and a wet field led me to believe that Livingston would put the ball on the ground and they did what? 3 times? I thought I was gonna get the score and everything perfect until that last touchdown made it 20-6.

I found out Friday night at the game that Smith and LA will play next year in non region action on week 9.

825443996[/snapback]

That's good. It looks like we are playing at least 3 former 4-3a teams along with the teams that are already in our new region. It looks like the only one we aren't playing is the wallet wavers. :)

Edited by Antwan