Franklin at Germantown

BigSneaky

Dude, we just made the Blue Cross Bowl for the first time in our school's history. I think I have plenty of reason to be excited. It's not as if I was being classless while being excited. I was not typing "GERMANTOWN STINKS! WE WON!" or anything remotely close to that. And even if Riverdale wins (which I don't believe they will), I still won't be quiet about my Franklin Rebels. If that bothers you, then don't read my posts.

Edited by FHSrebel27

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland
Dude, we just made the Blue Cross Bowl for the first time in our school's history. I think I have plenty of reason to be excited. It's not as if I was being classless while being excited. I was not typing "GERMANTOWN STINKS! WE WON!" or anything remotely close to that. And even if Riverdale wins (which I don't believe they will), I still won't be quiet about my Franklin Rebels. If that bothers you, then don't read my posts.

825454799[/snapback]

that a boy T, you tell em! GO FRANKLIN! GO COACH WEBB!

Darrien Waters is the best back I've seen this year. To say that LaMarcus Coker is better is absurd. To say that Curtis Steele is better is outrageous. Marsalous Johnson from Smyrna...I don't think so. Simply said... he has put the Rebels on his back and carried them to the State Championship. Second and third efforts are a thing of beauty He deserves All-State status.

Buuba Lane, Tim Leach, Mac Hibbett and Steven Hotard are on a mission on defense. They snuffed Germantown the entire second half.

The Offensive Line played their greatest game of the year. The yardstick there is simple....Franklin NEVER PUNTED!!!

The greatest upset in TSSAA history is coming to Murfreesboro! Gary Rankin in the Tennesean has discounted Franklin and spoke as if Oakridge was their State Championship. Enjoy it coach it'll be your last win!!

Let's all be honest here and realize together that this will be a beating on Friday night. Franklin will pound Germantown much worse than they pounded Brentwood. We slacked off too much against Brentwood in the 2nd half and if they had any offense whatsoever it could've costed us the game. In that sense we were lucky, but as much as Brentwood stinks, it shouldn't have been like that. We need to play harder in the second half than we did against Brentwood and this won't be close. Rebels 37-14.

825451419[/snapback]

I'd say I was pretty close on that one fellas.