Franklin at Germantown

BigSneaky

Well, either way, I plan on going to the game now that our season is over :D . Stupid texans...

But yeah, football is going well. The starter got hurt two weeks ago so I was able to start this past game and got some good PT as well as a blooped kickoff. Now it's time to hit the weights again and get ready for next year!

T, yeah, our class did set the precedent, but that wouldn't matter if the two class that followed us didn't follow it up like they have. This team was never supposed to do what they've done, but they've shocked many people, including myself. I'm very proud of these guys and I think they're a team of destiny. Look for them to beat Riverdale at the 'Boro.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job, Franklin......y'all deserved the win. No if, ands or buts about it......the two best teams in 5A will play for the title in the 'Boro. Beat Riverdale........

Franklin 10

Riverdale 7

I'm not hating on Riverdale but I pull for the side of the bracket on which my team plays.....unless I have a specific reason not to......also looks better to lose to the champion.

Pretty good season Germantown.....keep your heads high and prepare for 2005.

Great job, Franklin......y'all deserved the win.  No if, ands or buts about it......the two best teams in 5A will play for the title in the 'Boro.  Beat Riverdale........

Franklin 10

Riverdale 7

I'm not hating on Riverdale but I pull for the side of the bracket on which my team plays.....unless I have a specific reason not to......also looks better to lose to the champion.

Pretty good season Germantown.....keep your heads high and prepare for 2005.

825456446[/snapback]

I totally agree...BTW do you know how many starters we have coming back next year.

We have the QB coming back.....we'll lose some rushers and receivers but I believe the lines will be of the same strength come next year. We prob. lose about 25 seniors this year, with around 30 seniors next year. Look for Germantown to be back in the hunt in 2005....although that really doesn't amount to anything right now. I'll give Germantown a good break down come next summer.....around August. Yay for football season!