Oak Ridge @ Riverdale-Round 4

ORhoneydoll

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and after seeing him several times, Spencer Gulmire is without a doubt the best running back in the state.  LoL, I can't wait to hear your responses.  But I seriously do believe that.  He's fast, and he hits hard...very hard.

825443252[/snapback]

I disagree. Gaston Miller is the best running back in the state.

I went to Oak Ridge on Friday night. They just outplayed DB, but DB was looking ahead to Riverdale, no doubt. Oak Ridge is good, and could definitely win the 4A state title, but playing with Riverdale is out of the question. They will be lucky to stay within 3 or 4, touchdowns. Riverdale will manhandle OR upfront on both sides. I ook for Gaston Miller to run wild, OR does not seem good enough upfront to make a difference. Riverdale wins BIG, gets their rematch with Germantown.

GO Dragons

Oh, and after seeing him several times, Spencer Gulmire is without a doubt the best running back in the state.  LoL, I can't wait to hear your responses.  But I seriously do believe that.  He's fast, and he hits hard...very hard.

825443252[/snapback]

Grad, you are so right and can you believe he was not even a finalist for Mr. Football. What a joke, but I bet he would prefer to win a Championship, from what I know of him he is the ultimate team player, who plays with a ton of heart, and determination. He also he is the type of player that wants the ball when the game is on the line. I would not trade him for anyone. What a role model for for the young kids in the Oak Ridge area.

I agree with you a 100% on last years squad, but I promise, you will see more athletes on the field against the Warriors than you have seen this year when the Cats come to town, more athletes then you guys have? I am not sure, but this bunch will stay with whatever your Warriors can bring and I am not trying to be disrespectful in any way just as a matter of fact. I think too our offensive coaching staff has grown up tremendously since last season, our game plans are much more diverse and hard to defend. What can you say for the defensive staff, all you have to say is Coach Lussier and there is no one better at getting a defense ready to play in this state than him, plus our defensive line has improved so much what looked like a real weakness early in the year has turned into a huge plus for the Cats.

825443039[/snapback]

I did not take your post as disrespectful in any way. If OR has more athleticism than Riverdale, this game will be a joy to behold. I am so ready for this game I keep forgetting about the holiday that comes first B)

Guest Oakland
PASS ON RIVERDALE? THEIR D IS NOT GOING. THEY HAVE AN OUTSTANDING PASS RUSH SO IF OR WAS TO RY PASS THEY WOULDNT GET VERY FAR. BUT IF THEY GOT  LUCKY AND DID GET A PASS OFF THE WARRIOR DB'S AREN'T HAVING IT EITHER.

825443448[/snapback]

first of all, please quit posting in all caps, its a killer on the eyes. secondly, riverdale can be passed on, but not laterally. have to try to use play actions, slants, outs, etc to be able to pass on riverdale, its pretty hard to go over the top on them