Oak Ridge @ Riverdale-Round 4

ORhoneydoll

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

Yes, you will have to pass to beat Riverdale. I finally agree with you on something redraider. And I will add that Miller would run all over your boys at CC even if he was WITHOUT a line to block for him.

Yes, you will have to pass to beat Riverdale. I finally agree with you on something redraider. And I will add that Miller would run all over your boys at CC even if he was WITHOUT a line to block for him.

825443678[/snapback]

i didn't say anything about Coffee County's defense they were sub-par at best i was talking about Miller not being "the best back in the state," as it was said on the other thread.

the only weakness i can see in riverdale is their pass coverage, and it's not much of one so Oak Ridge would have to be on the money all night and not throw any interceptions to win this game, and that is not going to happen.

jake only played the first half in the sweetwater and the warren county games and only had two or three carries in the second half of the seigle and grundy county games, and Miller played all but the last drive for Riverdale last night, look i have the upmost respect for the riverdale program (except for breeden, and that's another story for another day) i just don't think MIller is that great, but that is just my opinion i don't see why everyone from region four has to argue with me about it.

Guest region4fan

That is what we do best, ARGUE! :lol:

Just because Gaston played 4 Q's against a solid defense like Cookeville that i am certain was keying on him all night and only gets 175 yds doesn't make him a mediocre back. All of the other 11 or so games, he played the 1st half and could have EASILY put up huge numbers. besides there are other scoring threats at riverdale besides gaston. he has to share the load with a supporting cast as talented as he is. In fact, in the county top ten scorers ( all 7 Rutherford County High schools), there were 5 Rdale kids that led in scoring in that top ten. Who else besides Nunley gets the ball at your school?

Gaston Miller is a CLASS act any way you look at him. I have been watching him since he and my son started playing at R'dale together. His numbers are not the highest in the state because he generally gets to sit down and watch the second half of most games this year. Is he the 'BEST' in the state? I honestly don't know because I have not seen many of the others that are mentioned. The only thing I do know is that Gaston knows and appreciates the people who got him where he is and that is the linemen. To prove his appreciation for them he has taken them out to dinner TWICE this year so far.

Anybody that feeds my food digester and saves me money gets MY vote! LOL

jake only played the first half in the sweetwater and the warren county games and only had two or three carries in the second half of the seigle and grundy county games, and Miller played all but the last drive for Riverdale last night, look i have the upmost respect for the riverdale program (except for breeden, and that's another story for another day) i just don't think MIller is that great, but that is just my opinion i don't see why everyone from region four has to argue with me about it.

825443722[/snapback]

Geesh, most rbs that played Warren Co only played most of the 1st quarter and got 150- 180 yds. Why would Price play him more against Sweetwater and Grundy Co? Dude, you need to let go of your obsession. The season is over for CC. Try not to down other rbs to build your man up.