Oak Ridge @ Riverdale-Round 4

ORhoneydoll

Guest region4fan
if your talking to me it was not the shove that i was mad about it is was comment!

825447229[/snapback]

Well SOOOORRRYYYYYY........You DID need to get out of the way, and there was nothing wrong with me telling you so. You had no business being on the sidelines. You have no association with Riverdale, man. Gaston was really agitated about you being there after all you have said about him.I told him you were Redraider. Maybe you need two boxes of Krispy Kremes to make it up to him, but watch out for those linemen. They LOVE dough-nuts.

Maybe you need to sit up in the pressbox with LINKbaugh if you aren't tough enough to take it on the sidelines. You could easily be "speared!"

TDCman.....who was the freshman TB you were talking about who did a good job for Riverdale??

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well SOOOORRRYYYYYY........You DID need to get out of the way, and there was nothing wrong with me telling you so. You had no business being on the sidelines. You have no association with Riverdale, man. Gaston was really agitated about you being there after all you have said about him.I told him you were Redraider. Maybe you need two boxes of Krispy Kremes to make it up to him, but watch out for those linemen. They LOVE dough-nuts.

Maybe you need to sit up in the pressbox with LINKbaugh if you aren't tough enough to take it on the sidelines. You could easily be "speared!"

TDCman.....who was the freshman TB you were talking about who did a good job for Riverdale??

825447399[/snapback]

I think his name is Precious????

Guest region4fan

Okay.......LOCKdale. if you are wanting to pass hoolie.....head to the basketball boards for that conversation.

Where has "hasbeen been??" I have missed his intelligent conversation.

Okay.......LOCKdale. if you are wanting to pass hoolie.....head to the basketball boards for that conversation.

Where has "hasbeen been??" I have missed his intelligent conversation.

825447425[/snapback]

HE has been busy with Blue Raider stuff - now that the season is over he is looking for a job. He also plays bass guitar in a band, so combine that with a full course load and he doesn't have a lot of free time right now.

Cat, funny you should say that about the crowd.....the radio guys mentioned the same thing forthe last  2 weeks in a row. I really didn't hear all the cowbells like I normally hear when listening either.

825444979[/snapback]

Dear region4fan,

I have seen a drop in the OR game crowds at home for a few years now. Sure, us wild bunch kind of diehards are there making noise an all. Generally in the past, we have often taken more fans to away games than the competition had on home field. At Oakland...from some time ago, crowds were great, same at DB and when playing at MTSU, who could tell, really!! We can count on certain schools to always have a good crowd.

Why the OR crowds have dropped..I suspect but this is not a place for speculation. Just say, against DB, our side was full and noisy. The DB side was totally full and noisy, despite the trip from Kingsport. Farragut did not show half the fans DB did. Then again, maybe lots of visitors from other schools were there?

I do expect a huge OR presence at the Riverdale game. We will see. This is fun stuff...high school football. Been going for many, many years and to all the away games when the boss would let me off in time.

Hope you make it to the game. I plan to be there. Peace to all.

Riverdale[/url]' date='Nov 22 2004 - 08:08 PM']Supposed to be cold Friday night.  That is how is should be this late in the season.

825447432[/snapback]

I will likely get there about kickoff...with enough clothes I hope..straight drive from work. Here's wishing all a really great game. And for me, and OR win.

Peace to All.

Guest region4fan

I will be on the sidelines, trying to keep from getting speared and bumping Redraider when he insults Gaston.

Oakland crowds were not of the same calibur as they usually are. Losing so many kids and the majority of the band to Siegel High could have been most of the reason why. I expect folk to climb on the bandwagon next year once again when our boys show them what it is all about again to play Oakland football.

I hope OR brings a huge crowd to the game and that rdale wakes up in the stands from their nap. Both teams deserve to be cheered for all their accomplishments!

Edited by region4fan