Huntingdon Mustangs VS Milan Bulldogs

trogdor13

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The smart-mouthed puppy killing cops of Milan are a disgrace. If I pay $7.00 to get into a game, I should get a stub and be able to enter and exit as I want. I hope Blado sues the city for 1 billion dollars. Definitely something fishy there. I don't know what Milan's scoreboard operator does during the game but it sure isn't keeping up with down and distance. Is he the cheerleader on the PA system? Ya'll should take the extra $$$ you hiested last night and build some new dressing rooms and decent visitors stands. And to the Milan fan that called into 96.5 last night and whined about H-Town taking a TO with 6 seconds left...you are most definitely a MORON. Whew, glad to get all that off my chest, I feel better now!!!

westn did you always catch the ball with your eyes closed?

Now children, let's get over it. As far as the refs, they all make mistakes and are terrible from both sides in a close game. As far as the fans, we both have good ones and bad ones. We all know that the best "coaches and quarterbacks" are in the stands. That is why we all scream like a bunch of idiots. What I saw at this game was 2 really good football teams playing their hearts out! For 4 quarters there were awesome blocks, runs, and tackles. And even 5 passes in a Milan/Huntingdon game!!!! Good job and good luck to the Dawgs next year. Good job and good luck next week to the Stangs! Next year will be real interesting in the "Little SEC" region.

GO STANGS

Children, Children, Let's get over ourselves and be nice, even if we can't be friends. It's really funny that we are up in arms about tickets and bad calls etc.

We all really need to get over this one :angry:

I am very thankful for a great group of Mustangs, who won a ball game playing another very talented team in Milan. You have to give Milan credit cause somehow they manage even when they are not suppose to, but you also have to give the Huntingdon team credit for pulling it together and making these last games, great.

Now, I hope that everyone can let this thread rest, its rather pointless to keep on fighting. This ballgame is over!!!!!!! Till we meet in the region next year thumb

Go Mustangs!!!!!!!!! :P

Until Milan builds a new stadium at the high school, they should not be allowed to host an event like this. They just simply do not have the facilities. Last night's game was great, for those who paid and could see it. Long lines at the port-o-potties. (They shouldn't even need to bring in those things) No toilet paper in the restrooms (So I was told, I never was able to get into one) Eat out of town before you go, forget trying to get anything at the game. And parking.... don't get me started. As a matter of fact, if you are on the road and have to pass through Milan, you may want to try to find a way to by-pass it when there is a game going on. The entire city turns into a parking lot. A football stadium in the middle of town might've worked in the 1800s when it was built, but they really need something new over there.

About the tickets..... TSSAA gets all the proceeds from the gate at the playoff games. Neither Milan nor Huntingdon received anything. I believe the teams that go to the championship game receive some money from TSSAA, but I can't remember how much.

825455179[/snapback]

Yep... You're wrong again! Each participating school gets 25% each and the TSSAA gets 50%. I talked to our principal today and we got $47 from the gate. Sounds fishy.. I didn't get a ticket either. Somebody call Shirley Nanney! :lol:

Mustang69, You've never played a sport in your life, so dont get on here ragging us especially on a FOOTBALL FORUM! Go join the band man. As for the bashing of Johnny Hale....I love it. The stadium is right in the middle of town and its been there forever! There just have been a lot of buildings and restaurants built around it. I love how theres nowhere to park for the game. The whole city of Milan should close down for the big game on fridays. What atmosphere!! Bash the hospitality all you want. Just shows how less of a person you really are. If you wanted to go to the restroom you should have gone before you left the house!

All the breaks like the refs consistently spotting the ball 1-2 yards short on every play? Huntingdon had control of the ball. PERIOD. Quit your whining, I can see why you and westtn are such good friends.

825455278[/snapback]

listen mustang69...you know absolutely nothin your talking about...the 1st time we played Huntingdon we totally whipped them...if u want ill get u the game film...this game our line whipped yalls but yall linebackers were too good & ares werent...& about yall gettin the breaks...i've watched the film & saw some of the calls & over 1/2 of them are crap...one time the refs spotted the ball & then moved it forward & huntingdon got a 1st down because of it...dont talk to me like u know what your talken about...your a fan...in the stands...not on the field working for it...so shut your mouth cuz your the MORON! this is my part of my life...so keep yourself & your thoughts in your true place...the stands.