Huntingdon Mustangs VS Milan Bulldogs

trogdor13

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem, I knew you would respond. I love talking smack to the elderly!

825456424[/snapback]

Weststatetn2004 and friends.... Listen up.. In 1998, Milan played Huntingdon and Milan had the ball on the 45 yard line. Victor Kidd moves along the line of scrimmage and he didn't even run out for the pass that was completed to allow Milan to win the game in the final minute. No call by the refs. After the game Coach Mansfield lets the ref know he missed the call which happened in front of the Mustang bench and fans that were going crazy. Milan goes on to win the game and the state championship. We kinda thought we were robbed frrom us winning the state.. Too late. That game is over and in the books. You have a real problem because you didn't win against the Mustangs in the semi's last year and knocked ya'll out. Like I told you before, get over it man. We don't hate Milan here in Huntingdon but respect them. Be a man and quit posting things that make the Milan program look bad. I've had several fans from Milan tell me this also. You'll never win in a war of words with anybody. Posting all those pictures of Walker makes you look like a little kid. Please take my advice to you because I really mean well. We all know you here in Huntingdon and I for one wish you well in the future. That game last year and the game this year is over. It's over. Final. Can't you understand when you post nonsense,people will reply every time. Good luck to you and the Bulldogs in the future.

Edited by Blue Eyes

In 1998, Victor Kidd moved along the LEFT side of the line. The corner and the OLB on that side didnt even know he moved. Our reciever outplayed both on that side and scored. Its not like they knew he went offsides and just didnt go after our reciever? It was a 5 yard out that turned into 6 points. I saw that tape. Good Luck Friday. Go Alcoa.

Westtn2004state-It seems you did not take the advice from a poster last year that suggested you get therapy for your condition. It's not healthy to live in the past. This web site is for sport's fan's young and old. Anyone can post on here as evdient by you. You are disrespectful and inmature. I don't think this is a reflection of the Milan team as a whole, evidently you own this all by yourself (with maybe one or two exceptions).Mr. White gave you a break last year when no one else would and this is what you give in return. Your mama raised you better than that!! Your team lost-end result-it's over-now move on to baseball or whatever else suit's you, but you no longer have a DAWG in this race!!!!!! ;)

I have never heard such crying about losing a game in all my life. Sounds like a couple of spoiled little boys who keep thinking because people that came long before them won some state championships that everyone now is supposed to kiss their rear ends. Your Day Day couldn't do it, your Blount couldn't do it and your Wells couldn't do it. Even your people faking being hurt to give your team a few minutes more to rest couldn't do it.  You were BEATEN by a better team. Plain and simple. You aren't even good enough to take photos of your team. You have to use pictures made by a guy from HUNTINGDON to put on your signature. You have to be children because adults would have already gotten over it and be looking forward to next year. Well, maybe you're in junior high, but I doubt it.

825456328[/snapback]

see its people like you that make people like me say stuff...you also have no clue about what u speak. Nobody faked being hurt. shut your own mouth before you tell someone else too. practice what u preach. O & if u check milan's photo gallery u should notice that we do have someone who takes our own pictures.

Edited by milanpunisher4

The deal is theres only four people from Milan on here and about 16 from Huntingdon. The difference is they won. So they will get on here and play the role of smack talking all week and then when they win they expect you to be gracious in defeat. If Milan had won and I got on here and said Milan is the better team overall, there would be 20 posts in 5 minutes downing Milans program..Only thing with us is there is only two of us.

The deal is theres only four people from Milan on here and about 16 from Huntingdon. The difference is they won. So they will get on here and play the role of smack talking all week and then when they win they expect you to be gracious in defeat. If Milan had won and I got on here and said Milan is the better team overall, there would be 20 posts in 5 minutes downing Milans program..Only thing with us is there is only two of us.

825456560[/snapback]

GREAT POINT!

milanpunisher4 Posted Today, 07:29 PM

see its people like you that make people like me say stuff...you also have no clue about what u speak. Nobody faked being hurt. If u want to say somethin like that to someones face u can come to milan anytime.

You would not want that. Son, hasn't anybody ever taught you not to go around messin with boilermakers?