DCA @ USJ

hobock

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think DCA will be entirely too much for USJ, they have already shown that they are better than 1 of the jackson private schools and i think that they will handle USJ with ease.....USJ is very good and is definitly 1 of the best teams in the state, but i just think DCA is on another level, and i think they'll show that this friday night.........good luck to both teams...

You DCA fans need to put down the crack pipe!!! DCA beat JCS because it was their first game of the season and they turned the ball over (7) SEVEN times!!!! JCS was chompin' at the bit to play DCA again because they knew they would win a rematch. Don't try and add the scores from Fayette Academy or any other scores to try and figure how you'll win. DCA will head back to Middle Tennessee 13-1. Put that in your crack pipe and smoke it.

MUCH LOVE***

It seems about 2 out of every 3 years USJ comes into the semifinal game 13-0 to play a Nashville private school and always walks away 13-1. This year is no different. DCA by 14.

But both teams enjoy the game and 2A football next year because the west end of the 2A bracket is going to be LOADED for the next 4 years. Heck, for that matter 2A football may be the best class statewide next year.

could the DCA people let me know the status of Jason Davis and Jeff Hughes?...there is a rumor going around that Jeff is TG...is this true?..how will affect your team moral?...how long was Jason Davis suspended for his uniform violation?...these are two important aspects that could affect the outcome of the game...please inform me...the hobock has inquired...PEACE!!!

hiker, do you really think CPA faced Riverdales' "A" game? Rankin treated that game like a scrimmage...bring it on!!!...the hobock has spoken...PEACE!!!

825447130[/snapback]

Easy there Hobock. I didn't say they scored 28 on Riverdale at their best, I said they scored 28 on a very fast Riverdale defense. Something they did not do against DCA. You said DCA has not seen USJ's speed. I'm saying they have.

could the DCA people let me know the status of Jason Davis and Jeff Hughes?...there is a rumor going around that Jeff is TG...is this true?..how will affect your team moral?...how long was Jason Davis suspended for his uniform violation?...these are two important aspects that could affect the outcome of the game...please inform me...the hobock has inquired...PEACE!!!

825448379[/snapback]

Who are Jason Davis and Jeff Hughes? Whoever they are they will have no effect on Friday's game.....PEACE or whatever.

QuikPik, how could you possibly claim to be a fan of DCA and you dont know who Jason Davis and Jeff Hughes are? you seemed to be a relatively knowledgeable fan...you're not worthy...fridays' game could rest solely on the shoulders of these two phenoms...USJ is spending all week focusing on them...but you cant stop them; you can only hope to contain them!!!...the hobock has spoken...PEACE and whatever!!!

Golfpro72...HOLLA ATCHA BOY!!!

Edited by hobock