Greenbrier @ Kingsbury

FatCat

ATTN: Justin Groves 03

I do believe White House held your boys in-check during the regular season, but nobody else has and White House is still playing in 4A. Not too shabby.

The only thing I know about Kingsbury is that they have a young man playing RB at MTSU, but I dont recall his name.

Good luck Greenbriar and White House this upcoming Friday night!!!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the Covington/Kingsbury game last friday night. Kingsbury is a good team. Hard hitting defense. And a consistent offese. Watch out for the QB. He is very dangerous and very hard to tackle. He rushed the ball 21 times against Covington. Kingsbury ran a lot of option Friday night. They have a good running back also. Their passing game wasn't effective as their running game. Covington had their chances to win, With 5:00 left in the game ,Covington up by 1, Kingsbury was punting and a Covington player roughed the kicker. Kingsbury held on to the ball from there out and had game winning score with 9 seconds left. I bet Greenbrier will have more fans than Kingsbury will. They get no fan support. I gonna say Greenbrier 28- Kingsbury-19.

I was at the Covington/Kingsbury game last friday night. Kingsbury is a good team. Hard hitting defense. And a consistent offese. Watch out for the QB. He is very dangerous and very hard to tackle. He rushed the ball 21 times against Covington. Kingsbury ran a lot of option Friday night. They have a good running back also. Their passing game wasn't effective as their running game. Covington had their chances to win, With 5:00 left in the game ,Covington up by 1, Kingsbury was punting and a Covington player roughed the kicker. Kingsbury held on to the ball from there out and had game winning score with 9 seconds left.  I bet Greenbrier will have more fans than Kingsbury will. They get no fan support. I gonna say Greenbrier 28- Kingsbury-19.

825446093[/snapback]

Vols1616...thanks for the info on the Covington game. Could you please give us some details on the facilities, such seating capacity, parking, field conditions...etc.

Thanks.

The Covington/Kingsbury game was played at the fairgrounds (Right beside the liberty bowl). Don't know if the field has a name or not? Covington brought a big crowd and there was room for everyone to sit down. If you bring more people than visitor seats have avaliable I bet there will be plenty of seating on the home side. Parking is right by the filed in a fenced in lot. Did not have to pay for parking. The facilities were ok. I suggest eating a big supper before coming to the game. They only had 1 line going. Long wait. Overall the facilities were better than I expected. Anyone from Greenbrier staying the night in Memphis?

Attention all Bobcat fans

If you want to ride on a charter bus to Memphis you will need to be at the school tonight between 5:30 and 6:00.

Come to the office entrance at the front of the school. There will be a basketball game tonight so use the office entrance to get to the signup table.

The cost will be $15.00 per seat and checks should be made out to the Greenbrier Athletic Club.

We have a limited number of seats available (around 150). Several of these have already been sold.

See ya tonight.

GO BOBCATS STAY FOCUSED

The Covington/Kingsbury game was played at the fairgrounds (Right beside the liberty bowl). Don't know if the field has a name or not? Covington brought a big crowd and there was room for everyone to sit down. If you bring more people than visitor seats have avaliable I bet there will be plenty of seating on the home side. Parking is right by the filed in a fenced in lot. Did not have to pay for parking. The facilities were ok. I suggest eating a big supper before coming to the game. They only had 1 line going. Long wait. Overall the facilities were better than I expected. Anyone from Greenbrier staying the night in Memphis?

825446150[/snapback]

We are staying at the Spring Hill Suites on 21st North main street. How far is this from the fairgrounds?

Kingsbury fan here. I hope you have a safe trip to Memphis. The best places to stay are either downtown or along Poplar. Also, anything in Cordova or Germantown would be great. If you have time, Corky's (on Poplar) and Rendezvous (downtown) are great places to eat. The game is at the Fairgrounds stadium, which is not the Liberty Bowl, but right next to it. It is on Central Ave. at Early Maxwell. The running back from KHS who is now at MTSU is Terry Jackson. He is an outstanding young man, on and off the field.

I hope your trip here is nice, because it is a long ride home after that loss.

Kingsbury fan here.  I hope you have a safe trip to Memphis.  The best places to stay are either downtown or along Poplar.  Also, anything in Cordova or Germantown would be great.  If you have time, Corky's (on Poplar) and Rendezvous (downtown) are great places to eat.  The game is at the Fairgrounds stadium, which is not the Liberty Bowl, but right next to it.  It is on Central Ave. at Early Maxwell.  The running back from KHS who is now at MTSU is Terry Jackson. He is an outstanding young man, on and off the field. 

I hope your trip here is nice, because it is a long ride home after that loss.

825446723[/snapback]

The best place to stay is in Germantown or Bartlett. You will be that much closer to home. I am at Bartlett

Save your money...Corky's and Rendezvous are not what they are all built up to be.

The game is at the fairgounds because they don't have a football field at Kingsbury. Don't even compare this place to the Liberty Bowl it is more like a toliet bowl.

My trip over will be just fine... Your trip home may be longer than mine.

Go Cats

The best place to stay is in Germantown or Bartlett. You will be that much closer to home. I am at Bartlett

Save your money...Corky's and Rendezvous are not what they are all built up to be.

The game is at the fairgounds because they don't have a football field at Kingsbury. Don't even compare this place to the Liberty Bowl it is more like a toliet bowl.

My trip over will be just fine... Your trip home may be longer than mine.

Go Cats

825446866[/snapback]

What!?!? The ribs at rendezvous are great!!!!! Now, when the waiter gets there you better be ready to order, that is, if you want to eat. lol

I do believe White House held your boys in-check during the regular season, but nobody else has and White House is still playing in 4A.  Not too shabby.

825446075[/snapback]

smarty pants i really don't know what you are talking about. White House has held everyone in check this year as far as wins and loses. They are good, no doubt. Greenbrier got beat but if i am not mistaken Herndon still had over 150 yards in the game and the Bobcats had a total of 280 or more of offense. Thats not to bad considering only 4 of their other opponets had more yardage than Greenbrier did. White House's Mr Football Finalist was held to under 100 yards in that game but the passing game was outstanding.

I am pulling for White House to win it all.

Smarty you will get to see it first hand next year if you play Greenbrier or White House.

Sorry there are no Cheatham County Boards for you to Post on.

FOOOOOCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Attention all Bobcat fans

If you want to ride on a charter bus to Memphis you will need to be at the school tonight between 5:30 and 6:00.

Come to the office entrance at the front of the school. There will be a basketball game tonight so use the office entrance to get to the signup table.

The cost will be $15.00 per seat and checks should be made out to the Greenbrier Athletic Club.

We have a limited number of seats available (around 150). Several of these have already been sold.

See ya tonight.

GO BOBCATS STAY FOCUSED

825446339[/snapback]

Man, I can't believe it!!!! Can a White House fan catch a ride? Just kidding. We are chartering busses also, but we (me) have to pay 20 bucks for the privledge. Of course, they could be just charging ME 20 bucks!! lololol