Alcoa vs David Lipscomb

adidas23

Could someone please give me directions to David Lipcombs stadium from I-40, coming west from Knoxville.

Thanks! :P

-BlountCountySportsFan

825443652[/snapback]

Visitor Information

Directions to the Football Stadium from Downtown Nashville: I-65 South exit Harding Place West ®. Turn Right at second traffic light (Lealand Lane) Football field will be on the left side of the road approximately 1 mile. Turn Left on Caldwell to enter Parking areas.

Parking: Parking is available in a lot off Caldwell Lane adjoining the stadium. Handicap parking is also available on site. Overflow parking is available in the grassy area behind the visitor stands on the east side on the field. The only fan entrance and ticket booth is behind the home side of the stadium.

Concessions: The concession stand is located on the main concourse just inside the ticket gate. The concession stand offers a full menu of Burgers, Hot Dogs, Nacho's, Candy, Popcorn and many other items new to this year's menu.

Restroom Facilities: Bathrooms are only located on the backside of the stadium just off the main concourse--near the concession stand.

Bring Your Radios:All Mustang Football games both home and away are carried live via the Lipscomb Radio Network over WAMB AM 1160. You can also listen to the in-house frequency which is announced each game both home and away. Can't make the trip, you can hear all of the live action on the internet here at the Mustangfanpage.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keys to the game.

Dustin Lindsey must have a good game running the football. Lindsey's running sets up Joey Figlers play action passes to Warren,Lanxster and Summers. If Alcoa has trouble running the football they won't win. Offensive line needs to block well.

On defense Ray Sykes and Brandon Warren must play well. Put pressure on the quarterback. Elrod killed Alcoa last year. If the defense doesn't get pressure on Elrod he will throw all night long to Austin Rogers. Rogers killed Alcoa last year. Alcoa has no one that can guard him. Stop the run. Mark Avery and Drew Miller need good games.

I went to the game last year at Alcoa. Alcoa layed down after Lipscomb jumped ahead 14-0. Alcoa has nearly everyone back. They are a year older and stronger. Alcoa proved to me in the Maryville game they were for real. I thought Maryville was going to kill Alcoa in the 2nd half. Maryville was ahead at the half 24-6. I just knew that Maryville was going to score a few touchdowns and put it away. It didn't happen. Alcoa played hard in the 2nd half and never gave up. They didn't beat Maryville but they proved to me that night they were a great team. If Alcoa plays hard,doesn't get down on itself they have a chance of beating Lipscomb. Lipscomb is tough though. Alcoa will need to play well.

Also go to UT, have seen all three of these teams, and it is a coin flip.

And for the love....fighting irish??? get out of Knoxville if you are going to cheer for them.

825445396[/snapback]

First off, if by all three of these teams you mean Greenbrier, DL, and Alcoa, there was nothing said about who would win between the three. What was said was that DL got beat by Greenbrier and my opinion is that Alcoa wil also beat DL based on the games I have watched from those two teams.

Second, don't get me started about the Orange Nation crap that was at the bottom of your post earlier. Also, if you got a problem with me liking the Irish, why don't you look at the score of the game between UT and Notre Dame two weeks ago. If that doesn't satisfy your likings, come over to Gibbs Room 302 and we will talk! Nice talking to you Orange Nation ...... I believe I will be staying in Knoxville despite your opinion of me and my team!

Go Fighting Irish!!!(Just a reminder UT 13 - ND 17) thumb

Edited by Fighting Irish 03

I have read on here that Alcoa is going to kill Lipscomb & Lipscomb is going to kill Alcoa. What we have is two great programs with lots of talent. Both schools have great coaches. Both schools are rich with tradition. There is no way to predict a blowout. That is a slap in the face to the other program. Basically it will come down to who makes the fewset mistakes, who makes the most plays, penalties & such things like that. I dont see a blowout by either school. I am obviously biased toward Lipscomb so therefore I am confident we will come out victorious but that is the way I am supposed to feel just like Alcoa fans think their school will win. It is interesting to read some of the posts that have seen both schools play. Basically it 50/50.

To the Greenbrier boy & I do mean boy, you are just jealous that you were never on a team that beat Lipscomb. No doubt that Greenbrier beat Lipscomb this year & I have commended this years team for doing that back when they played. Trust me when I say Lipscomb is in shape.

Second, don't get me started about the Orange Nation crap that was at the bottom of your post earlier. Also, if you got a problem with me liking the Irish, why don't you look at the score of the game between UT and Notre Dame two weeks ago. If that doesn't satisfy your likings, come over to Gibbs Room 302 and we will talk! Nice talking to you Orange Nation ......

Actually, if you smart enough to know what your talking about, before you post some ridiculous comment, you would notice that BIG ORANGE NATION: WE BLEED ORANGE, is on my posts. However, it seems that you would just like to stir up trouble, so you have fun, I hope your boy's had fun up at Pitt. I am passionate about Alcoa, don't get me wrong, but people just don't get away w/ talkin smack about UT. GO TORNADOES, and GO VOLS

Edited by TnVols23

First off, if by all three of these teams you mean Greenbrier, DL, and Alcoa, there was nothing said about who would win between the three.  What was said was that DL got beat by Greenbrier and my opinion is that Alcoa wil also beat DL based on the games I have watched from those two teams.

Second, don't get me started about the Orange Nation crap that was at the bottom of your post earlier.  Also, if you got a problem with me liking the Irish, why don't you look at the score of the game between UT and Notre Dame two weeks ago.  If that doesn't satisfy your likings, come over to Gibbs Room 302 and we will talk!  Nice talking to you Orange Nation ...... I believe I will be staying in Knoxville despite your opinion of me and my team!

Go Fighting Irish!!!(Just a reminder UT 13 - ND 17) thumb

825445606[/snapback]

First off, I was giving my opinion just like yours about seeing all three teams. I really should have just said two teams meaning Alcoa and DL because those ar ethe ones playing Friday. Oversight on my part there.

Second, If you would PLEASE pay attention, you would see that I was not the one with the BIG ORANGE NATION at the bottom of my post. Look back at the names of people posting rather than the Avatar Picture.

Also, if you weren't at UT I wouldn't care if you liked Notre Dame. You are from Greenbrier, not Southbend, and you obviously are not in school there. You probably aren't even Catholic, except on those rare Saturdays where the Irish win.

If that doesn't satisfy your liking then come to Reese 332A and we can talk!

GO FIGHTING IRISH!!!(Just a reminder Notre Dame 6-4 NR)

Edited by hsfball

Haven't seen DL play so I really can't make a prediction. From what I've seen of Alcoa this year, DL needs to sell out to stop Linsey and make Fiegler beat them. Warren can't be covered by anyone DL has over the middle and that will be there all night. Whether or not Alcoa's WR's on the outside can get open will probably decide the game.