Alcoa vs David Lipscomb

adidas23

The little ponies better bring their A+ game on Friday because their A game won't be good enough.  Everyone knows that the Alcoa game last year was a farce.  The field was wet and muddy and our high powered offense was stymied by that and the game was moved to Saturday night  and everything got messed up.  This year will be different.  Alcoa has too man weapons, too much speed, and too much tradition.  We are bringing the whole county over there.  If you think the Huntingdon game was bad you aint seen nuthin yet.....

825448708[/snapback]

Now I understand,

I was not at the game last year, but I would guess from this post that either Lipscomb showed up on Friday night and played the game by themselves and

Alcoa got there on Saturday night and it was already in the books,

OR

Lipscomb figured out a way to dry the field under their feet and Alcoa had to play in the mud (not sure how they did it- but a cool trick)

There has been a lot of talk by fans of both teams on this board (as was the case last week with the Goodpasture faithful), but when I checked the board on Saturday AM there was not a Goodpasture fan to be found.

The game will be decided on the field, and I would assume that very few of the people posting on this board will have any affect on the outcome.

These are two good teams, both with a lot of talent,and I expect the team that has the most heart will be the one playing for the ring on the following Friday

Good luck to both teams and give it your all.

Go Mustangs!

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I want to say is this....The good news for Alcoa is they brought back their whole starting team. The bad news for Alcoa is they brought back their whole starting team. Does anyone here really believe they have improved 50 points from last year? I did not think so. The Mustangs don't rebuild. They just reload. Just look at their record over the last 20 years. If I were Alcoa I would enjoy the trip to Nashville and feel good that my team has been to the sate semi's two straight years. Come down a day early and enjoy shopping at Opry Mills.

Stop all your talking DL and get your boyz ready! please get em ready cause you already know we are!

825449628[/snapback]

are sure, I thought you were supposed to be ready last year. Wait I thought you were supposed to be prepared for every game. Evidently you were not. I hope you guys prepare better than last year, because lipscomb wants to win this game bad to get back to avenge last year and you know we will be prepared for that chance.

Alcoa[/url] wins state' date='Nov 23 2004 - 02:28 PM']Yeah, I am sure Lipsocmb is in a very rough part of Nashville.  I'll bet the preppies have to dodge bullets, crack deals and homeless folks everyday on their way to Bible class & AP Shakespearean Literature.

825449153[/snapback]

Good stuff...... I hear Mr. B teaches a mean Bible class though :rolleyes:

We(alcoa) better watch out for these Backstreet thugs they. They roll deep? I know 5th graders harder than them and you to bombsquad. Yall just need to stop all this wanna be crap. I dont know if any of yall dress but the battle is out on that gridiron. I've just been raeding all this stuff all you I DL People talking about yall just better be able to backup all this talk cause you people are talking alot.I think you know where I stand.

825449626[/snapback]

...Sarcasm

where is jettjuice?????

about the game... Alcoa should ask sweetwater which hotel they stayed in on thursday night so that they didnt have to drive all day and play that night... worked pretty well for them.

seems to be a similar situation with the #1 team in the state coming down to Lipscomb for the upset, only thing is, im not sure this one will be considered an upset

WOW talk about flash back to my Freshman year in '98...should be a good game 2 GREAT teams but i gotta go with the family in this one Lipscomb-21 ALCOA-24...and teams/players/fans shouldnt run their bill on the boards..play the game on the field let the better team win and dont hate.....congradulate!!

Hey Alcoa wins state,

Do you play or are you just on the team, I mean do you get on the field, and I do not mean kicking game or sideline. Do you even dress? All of this chatter means nothing. It is what goes down on the well hosed down field on Satur...I mean Friday night.

825449448[/snapback]

Hey Alcoa wins state,

Are you gonna answer me or not?