7AA/13AA Challenge Results

imallin

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evidently you forgot how to spell as well!  :)  20 years old and knows everything!  I've heard that before.  Still got some growing up to do, huh?

825448408[/snapback]

yeah, my grammar aint that good eithier...but i never said anything about knowing everything...just more than him about basketball...and prob you as well... :angry:

i guess we will see in bout four years....thats about the time i will win my first state title... ;)

825448846[/snapback]

Congratulations to you on your future accomplishment. I hope it is everything you're dreaming it will be.

I take it you are a prospective coach still in college. One thing you will learn from the veteran coaches is humility.

Good luck though on your future in coaching.

Ah, showing your UC education & ignorance of sports all at once!!!! Come, come. I guess your BrockRocks rating has dropped to a C!

825448682[/snapback]

My UC education allows me to adapt to anything at anytime!!! ;)

I would think in Brock's eyes, my announcer rating would have gone up by showing the ability to adapt.

Hey, don't mess with me...I'm in the middle of a six game night stretch in eight days. After tonight, I'll be off for a week.

gcfan, Was that a tournament or a classic cause Smith County wasn't informed of when their second round game would be?  ;) 13AA, unlike many of you think, didn't suprise as many people as you might think they did. I heard from true fans ,that knew what they were talking about, that said they expected the results they got this early in the year. That's not saying you guys didn't have a good showing and do have some fine squads. You did and you do. Of course, When winners have to ask for respect is that respect worth very much? Beat someone in Murfreesboro and you just might not have get on CoachT and ask for it.

825448010[/snapback]

Hey owlfan...i can't beleive I'm responding to a poster who has only 5 posts...just in case you did not know, 13AA & 7AA both have earned respect accross this state for many years. This is coming from someone who has follwed 13AA and GC for about 20 years. When did anyone from 13AA ask for respect??? I think all knowledegable posters know that both districts have that. I enjoyed watching some good basketball and it will only make all squads better for the season. As far as me, I'm not asking for respect for any team in 13AA becuase I know we already have that from those who know very much about the game and who follow girls basketball. B)