Hixson @ Soddy Daisy(The season kicks off)

simonzander71

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops! SD beats Notre Dame.

Nokona your bball credability just took a hit. :D

825450468[/snapback]

He wasn't even talking about Notre Dame, your about as bad as zander! Great look at things nokona, Soddy people don't seem to understand that if it weren't for school size Soddy would not be in the same district as Ooltewah and Brainerd. If it was based on school talent, I would have to make a district that looks like this:

Owlsfan10's talented district:

1. Cleveland

2. Brainerd

3. Arts and Sciences

4. Bradley

5. Ooltewah

hotsauce... i just checked my post and pretty sure i didn't mention "notre dame" at all, so there's a shot to your posting credibility.

amen to owlsfan... definitely would be a fun district

825451661[/snapback]

I think what hotsauce means is that you mentioned your beloved owls had played and beaten Notre Dame and that SD had'nt played "anybody" yet........so SD plays and beats ND. So your point was what? I know, your 4 game strentgh of schedule. Just a little early to be in a wad over strentgh of schedule. Somebody is going to pay in that district, not saying SD will win the district, but in a week or 2 you guys will have a different veiw of SD. SD always plays Cleveland also, so they didn't play them before Ooltewha,so.

Edited by Ultimatefan

Uh oh! I just checked the Coacht.com strength of schedule and soddy is now 40th and ooltewah is 44th! Looks like Nokona has lost his arguement!! HAHAHA!  :angry:

825455277[/snapback]

thats because the strength of schedule stuff does not add games against teams that are out of state and ooltewah has played 2 out of state teams so that puts no points in there even tho they have those extra games on their record, so this actually works against their strength