Cleveland vs. Ooltewah

owlsfan10

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to be an exciting match-up. Ooltewah needs to win to make a name for themselves for the doubters in the district, and Cleveland needs a win to compinsate for a tough loss Saturday. This one will go down to the wire. Any projections?

825446235[/snapback]

If the Owls can play 4 solid quarters the game will not be close. If they play like they did against ND in 2nd half Cleveland will blow them out. Just gonna depend on which team shows up the one they had 1st half against ND or the other one.

i slightly disagree there denlron. if ooltewah does play 4 good quarters, it will still be a tight game. if they don't then clevelands walks away by 10. in no way will this one be easy for either team, but i think cleveland has a slight edge. i'd love for ooltewah to go 2-0 especially with a win over cleveland, but it will take a solid night from every position, especially the post player matchup with charles little.

Hopefully Ooltewah comes out strong at the beginning like they did against Notre Dame. However, if they let up just a little bit against a team like Cleveland, it might get ugly. This will be a good test for both teams to prove where they stand in the region.

825446838[/snapback]

Owlsbaseball is right, but I think Cleveland is projected winner, and that sports fans is why I am upset minded! Ooltewah takes this by 5 in a "Barn" thriller!

Ooltewah- 59

Cleveland- 54

coacht scoreboard has Cleveland by 10, 69-59

825447556[/snapback]

No staynskool, the final was 68-59, Raiders won by nine. Ooltewah came out and played alright kept pace for a while and towards the end of the first quarter, beginning of second quarter, they fell behind by to much to come back. Towards the end of the 3rd, and the 4th Ooltewah well enough to win but they had too much of a despite to overcome, and fell to a good Cleveland team. Charles Little played outstandingly well, he definately showed the Owls he came to play. Courtney White didn't play very well, he had several missed opportunities inside, of course again guard play and getting the ball inside was a problem. Curtis Porter in my mind played very well once again, he was shy at the beginning but showed up late once again. Chris Foster played well, his hustle and shooting from the outside helped once again. Brandon Brown played okay, he was the leader tonight for the Owls, he had some good shots and moved the ball around better. Wes Murray played extremely well tonight, he was quick and had great range from beyond the arc. Overall, played well but not well enough against a tough Cleveland team. Good Job Owls and good luck in the Thanksgiving Tourney.

It was disappointing. Ooltewah never gave up, but shot poorly and didn't rebound aggressively enough. Perhaps I was most dismayed at the lack of showing by the Ooltewah "student section" that wouldn't even take the time to make noise during free throws. I'm sure C-Daddy will shape this team into a more effective squad as the season progresses, but I certainly do hope they work on rebounding and freeing up C-Dubb.