Northeast TN Top Ten

chill

Central was missing three players, a senior starter, and two 6'3 and 6'4 post players. If they were there I wouldn't expect so many points coming from the post. I do think Cody Shipley is a really good post player though, and will be tough next year for anybody. I look forward to the game at Central when East has to come down there.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central was missing three players, a senior starter, and two 6'3 and 6'4 post players. If they were there I wouldn't expect so many points coming from the post. I do think Cody Shipley is a really good post player though, and will be tough next year for anybody. I look forward to the game at Central when East has to come down there.

825467817[/snapback]

Who were they missing besides Toller? And Steve Rainey scored the most down low.

825467817[/snapback]

Were these same 3 players missing for the Daniel Boone game?

Hey Bballer20,  it is pretty obvious that you are the Donahue kid, since he is #20.  If you are any good then people will talk about you without you having to bring it up!

South Greene does have a very good team this year!

825465973[/snapback]

I am the Donahue kid. Some girl in my class got my password and logged in as me. Sorry. thumb

Here's this week's poll, of course this was before Tuesday's games.......

JC Press 12/07/04

Greeneville muscles past Tennessee High into the top three in this week’s boys Prep Top 10.

Team W-L Previous

1. Science Hill 8-1 1

2. Dobyns-Bennett 4-0 2

3. Greeneville 7-1 4

4. Tennessee High 5-3 3

5. David Crockett 4-1 5

6. Happy Valley 4-1 6

7. Daniel Boone 3-0 8

8. Unicoi County 4-0 9

9. Sullivan East 4-1 10

10. Sullivan Central 2-2 7