BA Football

silverballs

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am tired of this.  Please someone with more info let me know what is going on.  I used to be a BA insider but I am now out of the loop.  After watching the game tonight, I have realized we continie to get out coached in the big game!!!  It is no longer we can rely on our better players to win games for us.  What needs to be done to win us a state championships?  I suggest we return to the lower classifications where we had our success in the first place.

825449708[/snapback]

I can't believe the natives are restless at mighty Brentwood Academy. You people let the "all mighty" Flatt fire one of the best young coaches in Tennessee because he couldn't win the state championship. How many has Mr "all mighty" won since firing the coach and hiring himself, since he is the AD? Answer....drum roll please...zero..... none.......zelch.....

All I can say is ;)B):lol::lol:

Carlton is good enough to bring the team to the team to the Clinic Bowl every year, the players just gotta play their hearts out. After the first BA kickoff return, BA got high and MUS got low. But the MUS players fought harder to gian lead, and BA could have put the game away right there after their first interception. Dont blame coaching, nor the players, just blame the flow of the game. Things wont be easier for BA though with Pittman leaving...

Eagle fan, if it hurts to loose in the championship game, see how bad it hurts never to get there. You and the rest of those whining have become so spoiled. Carlton Flatt made that program what it is today, one that is often misunderstood, but one that continues to build young men who go on to do great things. Whether or not they win a state championship in high school football is as important in the big scheme of things as your post on some message board. This years Brentwood Academy team went from one that looked like it might not win one region game to one that played for the championship against a very good MUS team. That group of guys became a team over the course of the year, fought through adversity and will go on to be great men.

It's about time BA people started acknowledging the fact that the Eagles can't hack it against the big boys. I think it's great that while Granny White Pikers are trying to drop down a classification, the gentlemen from Briarcrest can't wait for next years opening kickoff in DII-AAA. They'll certainly be a breath of fresh air. BA, get a new coach, you'll be happy and in so doing, you'll please the rest of Nashville who can't stand Flatt's Bud Kilmeresque (Varsity Blues) demeanor and pompousness.

Congrats to the Owls on winning the Clinic Bowl last weekend in Memphis. Roll Red.