denlron,nokona,owls posters,ect

HotSauce11

I have really enjoyed going back and reading about how awful Soddy basketball is going to be this year and how stupid simonzander is.

Are you guys just a little worried he might be a little closer to reality than you guys?

Lets see........beating the valley teams doesn't count and we should lose to Hixson, oops. Strentgh of schedule is weak, AFTER ONLY 3 GAMES. We should play someone like Notre Dame.....oops. On and on and on......

Keep it up fellas, your comic relief is enlightning. No what, simonzander is enlightning!

No one is saying SD basketball is going to win every game, far from it, but just be ready when you play them or you might regret it.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have really enjoyed going back and reading about how awful Soddy basketball is going to be this year and how stupid simonzander is.

Are you guys just a little worried he might be a little closer to reality than you guys?

Lets see........beating the valley teams doesn't count and we should lose to Hixson, oops.  Strentgh of schedule is weak, AFTER ONLY 3 GAMES.  We should play someone like Notre Dame.....oops.  On and on and on......

Keep it up fellas, your comic relief is enlightning.  No what, simonzander is enlightning!

No one is saying SD basketball is going to win every game, far from it, but just be ready when you play them or you might regret it.

825450505[/snapback]

Get back with me when they play their first district or region game AAA is a little bit different than what they have been playing.

Simonzander has a 4.0gpa, contender for Validictorian(not sure if i spelled that right), he has the top grade in his AP physics and AP calculus classes. Some say He already has offers for free 8 year trips to just about any school he wants.

825450918[/snapback]

Dont mean he knows jack crap about basketball...

Simonzander has a 4.0gpa, contender for Validictorian(not sure if i spelled that right), he has the top grade in his AP physics and AP calculus classes. Some say He already has offers for free 8 year trips to just about any school he wants.

825450918[/snapback]

"free 8 year trips" <_< WHEW... i cant say that i have ever heard of those....

what did he make on his act? or sat?

825450918[/snapback]

Big deal. Who would you rather talk ball with, Larry Bird or Bill Nye the Science Guy? Ponder this and then get back to me.

825450918[/snapback]

So are u guys boyfriends or wat?

first of all i doubt that he stole 3 bases with brad loy behind the plate. second of all, soddy isn't that tough of a school. compared to schools around the area, they are inferior to the ooltewah, hixson, and csas. of those three hixson has the highest test scores, and ooltewah and csas were recognized as outstanding schools. so it is easy to have a 4.0 at soddy. come take those classes at a different school and hes got a 3.6 or 3.75.... with denlron... we'll see about his predictions come first district game.