Best 3-point shooting in West TN

sam_jones

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the 13AA challenge I saw a girl from Dyer Co. dont remember her name but she had range and driving ability. She was left handed and all around smooth! I think she was #24, could be wrong on that but I do remember she was a senior and left handed. She pulled them through the york game, she was my MVP of that game! Smooth, calm, and extremely smart player. thumb

At the 13AA challenge I saw a girl from Dyer Co. dont remember her name but she had range and driving ability. She was left handed and all around smooth! I think she was #24, could be wrong on that but I do remember she was a senior and left handed. She pulled them through the york game, she was my MVP of that game! Smooth, calm, and extremely smart player. thumb

825452312[/snapback]

Yes, her name is Sara Jo Mason, she had a very good game against york. She was on her threes that day, and like you said, her driving ability is amazing.

Her and Mallory(#4 for DC) are very good three point shooters

Yes, her name is Sara Jo Mason, she had a very good game against york.  She was on her threes that day,  and like you said, her driving ability is amazing. 

Her and Mallory(#4 for DC) are very good three point shooters

825452535[/snapback]

Sara Jo Mason is 10, but still a very good 3 point shooter. Magid was probably talking about Akin.

I have never seen Dudley play, but it sounds like she is living up to the post. I am looking foward to seeing her play tuesday, but I hope the Choctaws catch her on an off night. It sounds like she is due for a bad game, but her bad game might be only 15 points instead of 25-30. :o

Edited by lovethegame