Biggest Rivalry

iwillpicku

Thanks.  Steve always looks for ways to do better, always has... and yes, after the dust settled he was fine.  I just know how he was doing on Friday morning 2/14/04.  Save this post....  We'll see how things shake out at the Cleveland duals and then in February.

Good luck guys and I really mean that.  You'll be fine, and yes, better than "most" around the state. 

Dave

Note:  Franklins finalists?  May I suggest... 119, 135, 140, 145, 160, & 189 (maybe 152).  They will also have another 3-4 medalists.  This will rival any point total on the books if they get five golds and things go well in the consolations.  We'll see?

825459635[/snapback]

Excuse me Mr. Sommers, but I have afew questions....

1. Do you have a job or are you independently wealthy? If the latter, that would explain why you spend all of your time on this board.

2. Why are you so eager to kiss Franklin's a#%? I thought you were from Smyrna.

3. You need to shut up because your remarks on here are really getting stupider by the post.

Amen!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can SUGGEST anything you want. Franklin is very good. And IF EVERY LITTLE THING GOES PERFECTLY(the draw,injuries,illness(145 last year),upsets etc. etc. etc.) it COULD happen. Do you have 100.000 dollars cause the odds are that good that it wont. And now that the rest of us have been blessed by your knowledge we know that if they ARE NOT in the finals at 119,135,140,145,160,189,and 152 then those guys fell short.Then will they win when they get there? You still dont have your 5 state champs unless 5 of 7 of those guys get there AND win.No knock on Franklin. I said early on they were the best team. I still believe on paper they are.But your being a little outrageous. There are a few others out there at some of those weight classes that arent putting singlets on for the first time.By the way I checked last years predictions by you and you basically said the same things about Bradleys outlook in 2004. You boasted of point records 8 or 9 in the finals etc. But as we now know that lousy Bradley team and their measly 5 state champs fell short of your ridculous babble. Your right Bradlley will be fine. Thanks for your reassurance. Snobhater is blatantly blunt about it but he is right in his analysis. Its time for you to move on and be ridiculous about something else for a while. Something you know something about maybe? It would be a start. Coach Gonyea is this guy for real? He needs more than his own thread, psyco-analysts could build an entire web-site around this nut. Would keep em busy for decades. Bored, but busy none-the-less.

119,135,140,145,160,189,152. Frankln finalist . The world according to SOMS

Edited by Brickhousechick

You can SUGGEST anything you want. Franklin is very good. And IF EVERY LITTLE THING GOES PERFECTLY(the draw,injuries,illness(145 last year),upsets etc. etc. etc.) it COULD happen. Do you have 100.000 dollars cause the odds are that good that it wont. And now that the rest of us have been blessed by your knowledge we know that if they ARE NOT in the finals at 119,135,140,145,160,189,and 215 then those guys fell short.Then will they win when they get there? You still dont have your 5 state champs unless 5 of 7 of those guys get there AND win.No knock on Franklin. I said early on they were the best team. I still believe on paper they are.But your being a little outrageous.  There are a few others out there at some of those weight classes that arent putting singlets on for the first time.By the way I checked last years predictions by you and you basically said the same things about Bradleys outlook in 2004. You boasted of point records 8 or 9 in the finals etc. But as we now know that lousy Bradley team and their measly 5 state champs fell short of your ridculous babble. Your right Bradlley will be fine. Thanks for your reassurance. Snobhater is blatantly blunt about it but he is right in his analysis. Its time for you to move on and be ridiculous about something else for a while. Something you know something about maybe? It would be a start. Coach Gonyea is this guy for real? He needs more than his own thread, psycoanalists could build an entire web-site around this nut. Would keep em busy for decades. Bored, but busy none-the-less.

119,135,140,145,160,189,215. Franklen finalist . The world according to SOMS

825459699[/snapback]

Chick, Why R Ya'll so great at Wrestling but stink at football. You have some great athelets over there. Is it all coaching?

Yeh right RMC. You have also heard about those government warnings about the dangers of playing with certain toys. Its already been covered on 60 minutes. The topic"Be careful when playing with Collins Hill wrestling". I thought Mike Wallace did a super job on it. His conclusion: They can be hazerdous to your health, are highly flammable, harmful if swallowed and can even cause serious injury to your wrestler. Lets face it, when yall come up you dont have the GOOD HOUSEKEEPING seal on your singlet. But were waiting and should have fun!