Welcome to REAL high school football Vikes!

VolmanScott

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to tell all the Viking faithful this but.............I told you sooooo!!  :unsure:  Especially shell, who argued all month that the Vikings were for real.  Now what do u think?  MLC football is NOT on the same level as other high school football in the state.  Admit it now please???  Come on, you can do it.  thumb

825453666[/snapback]

Hey Volman, be graceful in losing, be even more graceful in winning......

Hey Volman, be graceful in losing, be even more graceful in winning......

825453676[/snapback]

I didn't win Meals. Not a fan of either school. I just got tired of hearing how 'great' the Vikings were. Then, when I tried to point out my thoughts on what would happen in the playoffs, they wouldn't listen. Most argued and got mad. They were looking through maroon colored glasses I guess.

I didn't win Meals.  Not a fan of either school.  I just got tired of hearing how 'great' the Vikings were.  Then, when I tried to point out my thoughts on what would happen in the playoffs, they wouldn't listen.  Most argued and got mad.  They were looking through maroon colored glasses I guess.

825453688[/snapback]

In that case...............hammer away! thumb

I didn't win Meals.  Not a fan of either school.  I just got tired of hearing how 'great' the Vikings were.  Then, when I tried to point out my thoughts on what would happen in the playoffs, they wouldn't listen.  Most argued and got mad.  They were looking through maroon colored glasses I guess.

825453688[/snapback]

Feel lucky you don't have to listen to it all year long !!!!!!!

THS is absolutly terrible. i cant believe they even made it this far in the playoffs. i didnt think they would be that bad, but i was proven wrong. all week long i said "the wing-t is awful there is no way they cant beat us the wing t" and all i heard was no our wing t is differnt. GARBAGE. i bet they didnt have a100 yards total offense. ive never seen a team execute so terrible. jeff smith had the game of his life. this team was just bad. i cant express in words how bad they are. mo witten who? he didnt do anything all night long. i felt sorry for them at one point in the game, i didnt know teams could be that bad. so for all you tennessee high fans that thought you were on top of the world and that you couldnt be taken down. welcome to reality. Maryville is better than you are, i told you all week they were, but now you know for yourself. have a nice offseason and try not to be so awful next year if we meet again, i dont think you can be much worse though.