Maryville 49-Tennessee 0

Rebelman70

All week I heard that THS had much better team speed than Maryville.  What a joke!  THS has one of the slowest teams Maryville has faced all year.  THS is well coached.  But you can't coach a slow player to be fast.  Next year THS needs to play more players both ways.  The don't have enough depth to two platoon.

825454108[/snapback]

You’re a Moron!!! Nothing you said made any sense.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Orange Mound??? Seriously? I used to live in Memphis, and I've only heard stories of that place.  They arent pretty.  I didnt know Melrose was in Orange Mound.

825455342[/snapback]

Duddddeeee! Go back to wrestling and answer some of the questions folks had!

You sound like you know something here.

Good Luck Reps and Alcoa! There must be something in the water over there.

ths was absolutely pathetic...... didnt carter score on us..... i mean we had our like 8th string in during the 4th quarter.....we shoulda let our band play.....

825455339[/snapback]

I'm not ready to call the team pathetic. They certainly didn't live up to the hype, but most of their fans have been classy and wise enough to admit that they were introduced to a brand new breed of football last night. I think they'll come back stronger in years to come.

Now, I'm not so sure about making comparisons to Carter. But I do believe that Alcoa, Powell and Central all three could have taken the mighty vikings.

Maryville quite possibly played the best game of their life, hats off as it was a joy watching such a disciplined and talented football team. (Cade is quite possibly the fastest/most accurate QB I have ever seen)

Sorry that THS had quite the off game, and couldnt have put up a good fight. Good season nontheless.

Good luck at the boro Maryville, I really dont see Melrose beating you guys.