OAK RIDGE WILDCATS

WillieTheWildcat

Congratulations to Riverdale and best of luck in the State Championship game.

I am very proud of the entire Oak Ridge Football Family for such an exciting football season. The players have certainly added to the Oak Ridge Tradition that is second to none in Tennessee.

Best of luck and a hearty THANK YOU to the SENIORS! Walk proud in whatever you do.

Thank you to the rest of the team and best of luck next season. I look forward to cheering you on and hope all your dreams come true.

You are...TEAM WILDCAT!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job Oak Ridge. Ya'll gave us all we wanted, and I thought it was a well played, clean game on both sides.

Guilmire (that may be spelled wrong) had 109 yards, 65 on one carry. The difference was Riverdale's defense in the second half. Riverdale must have had 10 or more sacks in the half.

I hope all Oak Ridge fans have a safe trip home. Congrats on a great season.

Congrats have to go out to Oakridge. The played a great game and gave everything they had and more. You are a great football team. This game was played very well on both sides and you all left it on the field just like we expected both teams to do. Again congrats on your season since no one even pick you all to even be here.

Way to go Riverdale!!!

All the way in 04

Edited by RHS football fan