Franklin vs Riverdale

FHSrebel27

Guest region4fan
Why are you at the hospital, Region?  Nothing serious I hope!  Hopefully, it was only because seeing Riverdale win made you sick to your stomach!

825468208[/snapback]

Hey man.......good to see you on. I had to have some bypass surgery on Friday. ( yesterday!)I was in GA for Tgiving when it all went down. BUT I did manage to post on the same day......right before midnight like I promised I would.My typing was a bit suspect, and my thought a little shakey......but then i was seeing two keyboards. Seems I was doing some loud singing last night and yanked out my IV . I thought the nurse was TDCman and he was trying to poison me. I guess i was quite the challenging patient. Wouldn't have it any other way though. I am almost back to my old self....that is why folk better take cover now! :lol:

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After all the smack talk Franklin has said this week.....I guess all of the Warrior Nation knows who we put the smack down on tonight. Congrats to Franklin for getting to their first championship game. And a big CONGRATULATIONS to the NUMBER ONE RIVERDALE WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!! What a great year you all had and I have enjoyed every single game this year. Lets do it again next year because everyone knows that Coach Rankin will have them ready again.

Hey man.......good to see you on. I had to have some bypass surgery on Friday. ( yesterday!)I was in GA for Tgiving when it all went down. BUT I did manage to post on the same day......right before midnight like I promised I would.My typing was a bit suspect, and my thought a little shakey......but then i was seeing two keyboards. Seems I was doing some loud singing last night and yanked out my IV . I thought the nurse was TDCman and he was trying to poison me. I guess i was quite the challenging patient. Wouldn't have it any other way though. I am almost back to my old self....that is why folk better take cover now! :lol:

825468229[/snapback]

Now be careful Region, the 'clone' was born 9 months and 10 days after I was released from having my first bypass surgery! LOL

Guest Oakland
After all the smack talk Franklin has said this week.....I guess all of the Warrior Nation knows who we put the smack down on tonight.  Congrats to Franklin for getting to their first championship game.  And a big CONGRATULATIONS to the NUMBER ONE RIVERDALE WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!! What a great year you all had and I have enjoyed every single game this year.  Lets do it again next year because everyone knows that Coach Rankin will have them ready again.

825468234[/snapback]

congrats to the warriors, you guys truly deserved it. enjoy it while you can............

825468229[/snapback]

Well, it's good to see you're okay! I haven't had alot of time to get online in the past few days. You know, sucking up to the school board, principal, and AD of the new school! Still no word on that yet. I also decided to limit my time on CoachT this week and last, because let's face it, they beat my boys hands down, and you don't talk smack after you've been beaten!

Guest region4fan
Now be careful Region, the 'clone' was born 9 months and 10 days after I was released from having my first bypass surgery!  LOL

825468237[/snapback]

Could you stand another lil region running around?

Guest region4fan
Well, it's good to see you're okay!  I haven't had alot of time to get online in the past few days.  You know, sucking up to the school board, principal, and AD of the new school!  Still no word on that yet.  I also decided to limit my time on CoachT this week and last, because let's face it, they beat my boys hands down, and you don't talk smack after you've been beaten!

825468239[/snapback]

hahaha....cmon make it fun for old riverdale on here.

Congrats to the Warriors on finishing off a great season...

There was a lot of 'stuff' posted on here this week but I don't see any of those posters around tonight. Nonetheless, congratulations to Franklin on a great season and their first-ever trip to the big show. You guys had a super exciting season with 13 big wins. Now that you've been there, you'll be hungry for more. Maybe we could do it again next year?

Rahmel Oliver was the defensive MVP and led Riverdale in tackles this year. What a great effort all year long. Of course, I'm the expert that thought moving him to LB was mistake..didn't think he was tough enough....more of a WR type. I guess I better keep my day job.

Gotta get some sleep...I'm sure there will be plenty of time to disect this one tomorrow.

What about that crowd Melrose brought...Impressive...

melrose....charted 17 buses for their fans plus others who drove...i was impressed

wasn't impressed with Riverdale's fans......how many different student sections can you have. and with a minute to go before you win state and your whole side is quiet i mean is iit just to be expected there and so its not that big of deal?