Franklin vs Riverdale

FHSrebel27

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been out of town, so let me add to the fray. . .

Like Franklin supported Brentwood in 2002, let me lend my support to you in your quest for the Gold Ball.  You lead the charge for Region 6-5A and Williamson County.

My ultimate wish would have been for the Bruins to be there, and I firmly believe that had we beaten you that Friday night, we'd be in the 'Boro representing the Region and county this weekend.  No Region in 5A is tougher, as was apparent that our game was much more of a semi-final than what you had in Memphis.

Throw caution to the wind and see what happens.  I read a great line the other day and I'll close with this " Make every play your best, because you never know when it will end up being the best day of your life."  Two years ago, Brentwood had the best day of their lives-now it's your turn.

Especially good luck to #4, the Chaz-manian devil.

Good luck Rebels-

825464143[/snapback]

You mean #41 ......SCAR!

It can't get much better than last year's game... but I have a feeling we'll see it, too faninthestand. Let me guess what Riverdale fans will say though... "that's what everyone has said all year... that they're bigger than us, faster than us... funny, they didn't win and Franklin won't either." There, I saved you the time.

GO REBS!

I don't think Franklin will be able to pull this off. I think they'll make it closer than many are expecting, but remember, Riverdale has guys that have been here before and weren't able to taste victory. They'll remember that and avoid Franklin pulling the upset. Either way though, coming out of our region, congratulations to Franklin and Coach Johnson for the year that they've put together, win or lose. Coming into this season, no one expected them to do what they've done. Coach Johnson has earned my respect.

Edited by CALL4BRUINS

What's this about Rankin taking all his players to an undisclosed hotel tomorrow where they will remain until gametime on Saturday?

825464817[/snapback]

Not even the parents know where they are going. We CAN get in touch with them though in a real emergency thru the coachs cell phones which the parents have been provided. The 'players' will NOT be taking their phones! At least this year they are gonna concentrate and are taking this game VERY seriously.

Once they leave the school tomorrow they will be with the coaches until after the game.

Well good. At least the Warriors are taking Franklin seriously... unlike many of the experts and what have you...

GO REBS!

825464994[/snapback]

Some of us have been taking EVERY game R'dale plays seriously. Thing is when we answer questions honestly we get accused of 'talking smack'.

My only hope is that it is a good game with NO injuries on either side.

I dont know who you are (fhsreb12) or what your business is on here, but coming from one player on Franklins team you had better take your act right pill because as the image you are creating as a player, we do not need that. This team is all about gaining the respect throughout the state, whether it be on the field or off and you seem to find a way to bring that level down. Get a clue and realize what you are doing. Gain some respect for yourselves and quit posting stupid things on here.

Edited by FHSrebel27