Riverdale-Oak Ridge

gator

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland
Why is this guy you quoted hatin' on Riverdale's announcer.  Riverdale fans absolutely love him.  He's so energetic and it's nice to see an anouncer really get into the games.  I think that some people hate hearing him because opposing teams have to hear him so much (every time Riverdale scores a TD, which is a lot of times).

825457279[/snapback]

i think it has been stated here before, the man doesnt even acknowledge that there is a team playing riverdale. he gives the opposing team absolutely no respect whatsoever. i dont have a problem with biased pa announcers but riverdales pa guy takes it to a whole new level

Oakland[/url'>' date='Nov 28 2004 - 11:52 PM']i think it has been stated here before, the man doesnt even acknowledge that there is a team playing riverdale. he gives the opposing team absolutely no respect whatsoever. i dont have a problem with biased pa announcers but riverdales pa guy takes it to a whole new level

825457287[/snapback]

well, he announced every single time an OR's player the other night every time one of them ran, passed, or tackled. I think your just mad because of all the years of losing to Riverdale, and you hate anything to do with them. I personally know the announcer and he is a great Christian man and would never disrespect anybody.

THE SQUAD, your right. The only way to keep him quiet is to shut down Riverdale. But that hasn't happened to much in the last 14 years.

Edited by bhsOL

Guest Oakland
well, he announced every single time an OR's player the other night every time one of them ran, passed, or tackled.  I think your just mad because of all the years of losing to Riverdale, and you hate anything to do with them.  I personally know the announcer and he is a great Christian man and would never disrespect anybody.

THE SQUAD

825461324[/snapback]

you can insuate all you want, but i am going off what has happened when oakland was at riverdale, maybe the man has a bone to pick with oakland, i dont know. your right, i do hate riverdale the school, but when your basically raised to be an oakland patriot like i was, i guess you can see why. some people are great folks outside of sports and it sounds like mr.collins is, kudos to him

When I was growing up, I was taught to HATE Oakland. When someone first starts lifting at Riverdale during the winter of the 8th grade year, the coaches make sure you learn to hate OHS. Then I transfered to Blackman and absolutely hated RHS. Now I could really care less about both teams, but I still get into some heated arguments on here, sometimes accusing one and sometimes defending one.

Guest Oakland
When I was growing up, I was taught to HATE Oakland.  When someone first starts lifting at Riverdale during the winter of the 8th grade year, the coaches make sure you learn to hate OHS.  Then I transfered to Blackman and absolutely hated RHS.  Now I could really care less about both teams, but I still get into some heated arguments on here, sometimes accusing one and sometimes defending one.

825461332[/snapback]

well i guess everybody just hates oakland. thats all right, i wouldnt have it any other way