Riverdale-Oak Ridge

gator

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riverdale[/url'>' date='Nov 27 2004 - 01:03 AM']MAryville would be a force in 5A.  They would lose a few games, but they would challenge for the title most years.

825454443[/snapback]

HA, Maryville is good...but they're not that good. Don't flatter yourself by saying they'd be shooting for the title. For God sakes you all played TN High in the semifinals. I would like to see Maryville move up though, just so they could be put in place by the big dogs.

HA, Maryville is good...but they're not that good. Don't flatter yourself by saying they'd be shooting for the title. For God sakes you all played TN High in the semifinals. I would like to see Maryville move up though, just so they could be put in place by the big dogs.

825454451[/snapback]

Look at who you're talking to. I am a Riverdale fan through and through. But I have watched MAryville the past few years at MTSU, since they usually play right before us. They have put teams on the field that could play with anyone. This year, I don;t think they win 5A, but they easily could have been playing the Warriors tonight.

Riverdale[/url'>' date='Nov 27 2004 - 01:10 AM']Probably not this year, I agree.  But I have to give them their due.  Excellent program, and those of us who win regularly have to stick together, because everyone else hates us. :)

825454460[/snapback]

The more Riverdale wins, the more I dislike them, haha. One of these days DB will meet with Riverdale and it will be the battle of the titans. I think that DB was the only team that could've beet Riverdale, only because Riverdale hasn't seen a passing game as strong as ours. Next year, or maybe the next when I'm a senior, I hope to play them.