Alcoa vs. Huntingdon for the 2a State Championship

MarshPitManiac

Oh dear, wook at wittle tirty tree, i'm afwaid him might det hurt or sumtin, hims just a wittle smurf and if him dets hurt pappa smurf would be vewy upset! HA, DON'T THINK SO SUCKAS--------YOU WILL SEE THIS ALL NIGHT!!!!!!

Before tonights over the tornado will be downgraded to a tropical depression, Gary Pickens told me, uh huh, yeh he did!

825465730[/snapback]

I think Hayes completed this pass for about 25 yards.

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHAHAHA, that was a very funny post.  I think Weathers will run over Brandon Warren easily, I think Ohio St. is just playing a joke on him by sending him letters every week, they shouldn't even recruit him at DE.  I know Dustin Lindsey will probably just start running back to Alcoa once he sees that huge 5'7 Weathers running strait at him, USC is just pulling a prank on him too  ;).  But I agree with you, when he runs that trap up the middle the puny 6-2, 330 lb. Martin White will probably just lay down on the ground and let him run on through, and the 6-4, 225 lb Rae Sykes will not even bother walking on the field, I mean none of these players could stop another Mr. Football canidate Lipscomb had last week, could they???? I'm expecting Weathers to literally leave a fire trail behind him and all the Alcoa defense faceplanted on the ground!  By the way, Chris Donald will not run over a single player from Alcoa.

825462660[/snapback]

All these players you mention, I'm sure are good players, but they can't make tackles if they are being dominated by H-town's O-Line B)

All either one of these two backs need is a tiny little hole, and they are rattling off first downs. :o

Edited by rcombs

OK, it's kickoff time!!!! Alcoa is a great team and probably a shoo in NEXT season! Tonight they have to deal with a VERY talented and physical Huntingdon team.You can crunch numbers all night long and compare stats. They didn't play the same competition ya'll. Stats don't really matter unless against the same opponents!!!!!

Tonight, it'll be the Huntingdon Mustangs in a classic!! I'm callin' it to Huntingdion by 14 +/-. Maybe more like 7 +/-. Tonight will be an education for Alcoa as to what it takes to win another state championship. Alcoa will have the inside track to it next season.

I might be wrong and if I am, I'll admit it. I'm not from either town but, am from a rival town of Huntingdon's. I know what those folks are made of and they are in the 'boro to win!