Alcoa vs. Huntingdon for the 2a State Championship

MarshPitManiac

24 hours till kickoff.  got my turner milk jug ready to go.  had to clean it out though.  had all these different sized rocks and grass blades in it.  refilled it with BB pellets and it works like a charm.    GO STANGS!!!!!!!!!!

825464951[/snapback]

I am on my 2nd jug of delicious Turners milk and will soon start on the chocolate milk for our friends from across Bruceton Bottom.......hulk_l.jpg

Edited by mustang69

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just caught up on the 5 pages that were posted since I last logged on and found less than 10 posts about the game. All we got is some guy getting excited about getting to eat at Krystal and some kind of family feud between you West Tennessee teams. Glad to see you guys are having fun.

Good luck to both teams tomorrow night. I hope that all fans will have a safe trip to the game.

Go Tornadoes!

Go Falcons!

Go Rebels!

Man what a great game we are going to have on our hands tom. night. 2 storied traditions meeting up in a State Championship game.. doesnt get much better than this. Aloca has a very balanced attack and a pretty good defense it seems. Ive never seen them play, just heard that their going to be good this year b/c most of their team has been startin since freshmen.

Huntingdon on the other hand, lost 18 starters, all of the leaders, and probably the most athletic class to ever come through so y are they at state again? Well 1. is b/c the seniors decided to step up. Esp the ones on defense. They started playing with heart and desire. At the beginning of the year it was just like well were state champions we have nothing else to prove, now they want another ring. 2. they finally quit turning the ball over. Week 5-7 they killed their selves turning the ball over about 3 or 4 times per game. they just werent playing huntingdon football then. They dont average 50 points a game on offense but they just pound you til u break and give up a big score. For us (Huntingdon) to win this game we have to play with heart and play smart. NO TURNOVERS!! The field is still going to be 100 yards long 52 yards wide.. Just play HUNTINGDON MUSTANG FOOTBALL....I know what all of yall are thinking...Ive been right where u r. I would give nething to have one more shot.. Just go out there and give it all you got. If you lose doing that then there is nothing to you to be ashamed of, But i guarantee you that if u do that u wont lose. Good look to all you seniors. I hope yall go out just like we did.. then we can really start the debate about which team is better even though we all already know the answer!!...haha 03 baby!!

dont under estimate the tornadoes because they have worked hard to come this far and they arent goin to let the mustangs stand in there way all they have to do is come out and play as hard as they can as long as they can and they will end up on top :lol: so lets let the game decide who wins and who goes home in second.

i hope the mustangs do believe because what i saw on film is you rely on one play when it is 3 and long 23 and he will be stopped by the tonado defense so alcoa get your mind set that we can kick some a#$ and be the state champs baby lets go.hey alcoa git er done

Go Tornadoes

Edited by scoutteamstunna07

At first, I thought since playing on turf, Huntingdon would easily win because of 1) Lindsey is a power runner and grass would be better for him. BUT, I heard he runs a 4.4? So maybe this may turn out to be Alcoa's game. Wont know till late tommorow night.

825464886[/snapback]

Day Day runs a 4.4 or faster also. Stopped him. huntingdon won

Guest catfish-hunter
TWISTAS= ILLITERATE

825464772[/snapback]

TWISTAS= Milan05!!! If Huntingdon wins tomorrow night, I wonder will Milan05 start a topic protesting their state championship. I know that Mr. Goodwrench will have plenty to say about how Milan was cheated by "bad calls" from the officials, although the game was played at Milan to the best of my knowledge.

I look for Alcoa to fake it to Lindsay the first play and go deep across the middle. Baker intercepts the ball on the Huntingdon 40 yard line and returns it to midfield. Hampton gets 6yards on a toss sweep. "Boo" gets 8 off tackle and Chris takes it off tackle and into the endzone for the score with 6 minutes gone in the game. After stopping Alcoa on downs the Mustangs get the ball back on their on 35 yard line. The Old Double Reverse pass sees J.P. all alone along the sideline and he waltzes in for the score. Get the picture? Go Mustangs..