• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good.

"shaking it up over here Boss"

and

"I wish you'd quit being so good to me Captain"

825459896[/snapback]

Cool Hand Luke...oops. Too slow!

Our Father in Heaven, before we go into battle, every soldier among us will approach you each in his own way. Our enemies too, according to their own understanding, will ask for protection and for victory. And so, we bow before your infinite wisdom. We offer our prayers as best we can. I pray you watch over the young Jack Geoghegan. That I lead into battle. You use me as your instrument in this awful (heck) of war to watch over them. Especially if they're men like this one beside me, deserving of a future in your blessing and goodwill. Amen.

Oh yes, and one more thing, dear Lord, about our enemies, ignore their heathen prayers and help us blow those little b*$#@%s straight to (Heck). Amen

Edited by michael.geasley

Cool Hand Luke...oops. Too slow!

Our Father in Heaven, before we go into battle, every soldier among us will approach you each in his own way. Our enemies too, according to their own understanding, will ask for protection and for victory. And so, we bow before your infinite wisdom. We offer our prayers as best we can. I pray you watch over the young Jack Geoghegan. That I lead into battle. You use me as your instrument in this awful (heck) of war to watch over them. Especially if they're men like this one beside me, deserving of a future in your blessing and goodwill. Amen.

Oh yes, and one more thing, dear Lord, about our enemies, ignore their heathen prayers and help us blow those little b*$#@%s straight to (Heck). Amen

825459912[/snapback]

War movie, WII sounds English?

The Longest day?

Cool Hand Luke!

You missed the best line of all time.

"What we have here is a failure to communicate."

I've used it all my life.

825459903[/snapback]

That's a dead give away like "I can eat 50 eggs". I tried to think of some a little less obvious.

A little harder:

"tell me, do you enjoy living?"

"yes"

"good, because I take no pleasure from taking the life from someone who doesn't value living"

825459912[/snapback]

That was Mel Gibson in We Were Soldiers as he prayed with one of his soldiers who had just become a father and wanted to make him feel better about going to war.

I prmise any quote from Coach Gonyea will be from Dumb and Dumber. Anyways here is one that the younger guys might get.

"She was like. "I hate this job. I'm gonna brun this mother down." And I was like, "No your not," "No you not."

825459230[/snapback]

Orange County

"I ordered a cheese sandwich and theres barely any cheese on it.....

What? No cheese on it? We can't have that...... If word gets out about this I could lose my job........ I could lose all this............

What am I suppose to do with this........

You........you could stick it in your bum-bum....... You could stick the cheese in your BUM"