Congrats to Greenbrier's Herndon (& Company)

GreenbrierCat2

Congratulations Mr. Herndon!!!  Anyone who has faced Roger knows how deserving he is for Mr Football 2004.  No controversy in any way here...  I think he would look just fabulous wearing PURPLE & GOLD - the education is better up on the plateau anyway... :P

825459511[/snapback]

Good point lil williams my cuz James Robinson really liked it there! and he could pair up with A.J. in the secondary

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good point lil williams my cuz James Robinson really liked it there! and he could pair up with A.J. in the secondary

825459550[/snapback]

I think you've got the wrong guy...but, if Mr. Robinson is who I think he is - he was a heck of a punt returner/DB - enjoyed watching him play as well as I like watching AJ play (I think I know who AJ is). I think Mr. Herndon will excel wherever he chooses to go to school, in the classroom and on the football field. It will be exciting to see where he and other Bobcats decide to go next...

Hats off to Roger and the guys that put down the blocks for him. All of you have pulled together through the years against the toughest opponents and all they could offer. Each week they would stack everything they had any way they could stack it to try and stop the GREEN, but you guys always found a way to win! Give it all you have one more time this Saturday in the 'boro! We all appreciate your many efforts and sacrifices to be the great team you have become. Thanks and congratulations to all for a great season! thumb

Vanderbilt is the front runner. He went on a visit to UT last weekend. Tennesse Tech is also on the list. Several out of state colleges are way down the list. He wants to stay in the state of Tennessee.

He will not make any decisions until after Saturday.

I hope you Marshall County fans will come out and support region 5 this weekend.

825459499[/snapback]

Even some page fans will be there cheering on our fellow Region 5 team. Congratulations to Herndon and the whole community of Greenbrier. Just one more win and a dream will be complete. Best wishes this weekend.

Even some page fans will be there cheering on our fellow Region 5 team. Congratulations to Herndon and the whole community of Greenbrier. Just one more win and a dream will be complete. Best wishes this weekend.

825459921[/snapback]

Thanks Sacdawgs---Greenbrier would appreciate any or all the 5-3a's support. It means alot. Who knows--next year we may only see you in the playoffs! Come join in the "Green Sea" that will be in those stands.