who is goin to be at kenwood klassic

shingaling71

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mr.kkw,

i heard mba won it with ease last year, and i didn't  see their name on your list. why will they not be there this year?

825459923[/snapback]

Sorry wrestler, but you heard wrong! MBA won the tournament, but it certainly WAS NOT with ease. They barely beat Franklin in the Semis and then only defeated the Alabama team with a win in the last match of the Finals!

I guess MBA is not going back to defend their championship because they know it would be a waste of time, blood, sweat, and tears - Franklin would destroy them!

Sorry wrestler, but you heard wrong!  MBA won the tournament, but it certainly WAS NOT with ease.  They barely beat Franklin in the Semis and then only defeated the Alabama team with a win in the last match of the Finals! 

I guess MBA is not going back to defend their championship because they know it would be a waste of time, blood, sweat, and tears - Franklin would destroy them!

825460031[/snapback]

Dear Ignorant Person Flapping your gums.

MBA will be in Jefferson MO Wrestling in the Helias Duals. I do not believe that is a waste of time. Do you think the teams in that tournament will be a push over? To help you, Becuz I am a Helpful kinda guy the answer is NO. It is one of the toughest tournaments in the area. Soory to tell you but my Irish spanked Franklin last year Father Ryan 64 - Franklin 9

1-10-04

CLASS RESULTS SCORE

103 T Schoettle pinned Reyes 0:22

112 W Dunning tf Ortiz 19-3

119 J DeMille dec Ortiz 16-9

125 J Hiller pinned 0:58

130 T Walsh maj dec Melrose 13-1

135 F Mondelli pinned Jackson 5:26

140 M Morales tied Konz 9-9

145 M Clark pinned Headen 1:10

152 A Bateman pinned McCullough 3:24

160 T Mayo pinned Hallmark 0:52

171 A Stark pinned Kim 5:45

189 K Adams maj dec Raby 20-12

215 C Lomas won by forfeit

275 Leach pinned D Roberts

I must admit the are the team to beat this year and I wish them luck but do not talk down the Big Red, the have too much class to cut and run

Irishdad

Dear Ignorant Person Flapping your gums.

MBA will be in Jefferson MO Wrestling in the Helias Duals. I do not believe that is a waste of time. Do you think the teams in that tournament will be a push over? To help you, Becuz I am a Helpful kinda guy the answer is NO. It is one of the toughest tournaments in the area. Soory to tell you but my Irish spanked Franklin last year Father Ryan 64 - Franklin 9

1-10-04

CLASS RESULTS SCORE

103 T Schoettle pinned Reyes    0:22

112 W Dunning tf Ortiz    19-3

119 J DeMille dec Ortiz    16-9

125 J Hiller pinned  0:58

130 T Walsh maj dec Melrose    13-1

135 F Mondelli pinned Jackson    5:26

140 M Morales tied Konz    9-9

145 M Clark pinned Headen  1:10

152 A Bateman pinned McCullough    3:24

160 T Mayo pinned Hallmark    0:52

171 A Stark pinned Kim    5:45

189 K Adams maj dec Raby    20-12

215 C Lomas won by forfeit   

275 Leach pinned D Roberts

I must admit the are the team to beat this year and I wish them luck but do not talk down the Big Red, the have too much class to cut and run

Irishdad

825460518[/snapback]

just wondering here, but why is the match between last years Franklin team and FR even being brought up? The guy was trashing MBA not FR.

on a funny note, I like how Kenwood has to list itself at attending it's own tournament, like they would not show up! B)