Top Dunker in TN?

sam_jones

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyler Smith is a great dunker, i like that pick. But one guy that can really throw it down, im not sayin hes the best but #4 CJ Carter for Wilson Central at 6'3 can really throw it down. At the end of the Giles County-WC game in the finals of the beech christmas tourney, he stole the ball at midcourt went down and windmill dunked the crap out of the goal, while tyler smith just had to watch.

I haven't had much of a chance to see many high risers perform around the state, but Nick Parker from Westmoreland at only 6'4" can without a doubt jump out of the gym. He routinely slams from about 12 feet out. (that's 3 ft. from the free throw line!!) He's had some great dunks off of steals. There's no finess about this guy, just pure power...

• 2 weeks later...

I got to watch tyler last friday night when they played fairview he dunked on them like 6 or 7 times the two that stuck out was a pass off the backboard wich he cramed like no other and a dunk from the third hashmark,he lost the ball in mid flight,catches the ball at his waist cuffs it and crams it home, even our fans cheered for him