Hardest place to play

cardinalbaseball04

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would like to invite you to our gym at siegel high school...we have 180+ students in our section to tear up any team..

mr. hooligan

825465974[/snapback]

siegel high school aint nothing compared to cramming 2000 plus a game at bolivar high school. I went to the bolivar-jackson north side game a hour early and still didnt get a seat.

They are jumping and yelling non-stop. Just think DUKE and it feels just like it. The way Bolivar plays they wont have a gym much longer it sounds like the roof is gonna come off during the dunk contest i mean the game. Siegel i would like to come to one of your games and watch.

I don't know if any of you all have ever been to a Bearden v. Farragut game, but Bearden gym is compact and the "The Maroon Nation" (which I think is kind of a lame name) got crunk. They made some noise, but when something good for the opposing happens they shut-up for about 2 plays. Which isn't good, but they are still loud when they get some breaks and big shots made.

825467506[/snapback]

beardens crowd wasnt anything last year... they were embarrassed by farragut and so this year, when the strong senior crowd left, the mimic farragut. Im glad i didnt have to go to bearden. Amen