So Walkenvol, any good matches this week

RMC

Jim, you are killing me man. Shame I have to miss both of those great Thursday night matchups as we have one of our own with Millington (shouldn't be as interesting as mustang v roadrunner or dragon v wave). I will be counting on you to get us the results / play by play from the ranch! Oh and unless UT is just completely screwy our good friend botw should be in finals mode, same as me, rather than midterms :unsure: .

Edited by WrestleSBA

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Soms, IF Cleveland beats Notre Dame by 25, they have the best team in the state. Notre Dame looks to have their best team in years. I know that its early, but I think that ND has one of the five best teams in the state.

825470945[/snapback]

Even though we are forfeiting at 60 and hwt?

Soms, is right. We'll be lucky to hold it to 40.

Irishdad II

Post Script: I'm only Irishdad II. You should not accept substitues - original article only.

Edited by ijtx

From the Looks of the post hes at it again! Plethara of knowledge that everyone (except me and Bayou Bear) get to enjoy. LOL

825471415[/snapback]

Hit the default button, unless you still can't stomach a piece of my gut. ;)

You guys don't have to say much. Your bears will do plenty of talking for you, especially as time goes by.

Oh, McCallie? Gordon is a great coach and a great man. Now that my gut has recovered, I feel they are about the same level as BC, maybe a notch below, and will remain such over the next few months. I see both teams in the top three for both d1 & d2 by the end of "next" season (BC in the top three of d1 only, by the end of this season). It's clear to me that Franklin will be the top dog for the next three to four years, if this sibling connection continues, & with Baylor right on their heels. Clarksville will also become quite dominant with their new feeder program underway and coach Jeff Jordan back + I just love the color purple anyway. :)

soms

I will be counting on you to get us the results / play by play from the ranch!  Oh and unless UT is just completely screwy our good friend botw should be in finals mode, same as me, rather than midterms :D .

825471066[/snapback]

i can't post results because the respective leaders do such a good job, i only comment on what me and my tivo see. by the way, the match is in that hostile birdcage, where fans can get like the palace at auburn hills..... ;)

and g-man, you did get me on the finals v. midterms, but ut is screwy being that i'm a wildcat from god's bluegrass at heart........... :D

soms, i need my wave v. dragon prediction from earlier in the string. i'm wanting to drop a dime on it but i need assistance from an all knowing and wise wrestling oz (since botw is studying). if your out of pepto, tagamet and zantac help with gut guesses........ :)

Edited by usfjim

i can't post results because the respective leaders do such a good job, i only comment on what me and my tivo see. by the way, the match is in that hostile birdcage, where fans can get like the palace at auburn hills..... ;)

and g-man, you did get me on the finals v. midterms, but ut is screwy being that i'm a wildcat from god's bluegrass at heart...........  :)

soms, i need my wave v. dragon prediction from earlier in the string. i'm wanting to drop a dime on it but i need assistance from an all knowing and wise wrestling oz (since botw is studying). if your out of pepto, tagamet and zantac help with gut guesses........ :D

825471637[/snapback]

You are so right, Coach Bray and Jose are some of the best at getting results out here and I know that they realize how much we all appreciate not having to weight on the fishwrap!

Ouch, didn't realize the match was gonna be in the birdcage. That makes it a much taller order for the mighty mustangs to pluck thier little orange feathers. This one may come down to who is healthy as I know the roadrunners had a few missing from the big tourney and one go down during.

On the whole college thing I knew I had you but I am living it so I should. And I guess I will cut you some slack even though you do bleed blue. It is a beautiful campus there, especiallly compared to my little hovel!

Edited by WrestleSBA

and g-man, you did get me on the finals v. midterms, but ut is screwy being that i'm a wildcat from god's bluegrass at heart...........  :D

soms, i need my wave v. dragon prediction from earlier in the string. i'm wanting to drop a dime on it but i need assistance from an all knowing and wise wrestling oz (since botw is studying). if your out of pepto, tagamet and zantac help with gut guesses........ :)

825471637[/snapback]

No gut feel for it yet. The wave looks to be a front runner, but I feel to far removed, although I almost dropped in to see both school's practices the week before Thanksgiving. The bad weather put me behind though.

Walkingvol(?) you may want to put ignor on me too now, but I have a change of gut on Baylor, It's Collins Hill by 15 on Friday night. It just hit me as I hit the sack a minute ago. I had to get back up and post my gutsy call.

soms

Sommers,

With some injurys McCallie is experiencing right now (they got a little beat up at the Walton Duals tis weekend), maybe Cleveland and Ringgold will take the match... but I don't know. If McCallie had everyone healthy it would be a totally different story. But I wouldn't rule them out just yet, they have a great team and I think that that will come through in these two matches this week.

Edited by Wrestle90

Not walkenvol, but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn Express the other night.

Here's a few good matches coming this week;

12/7 Tue  7:00  McCallie at Cleveland

12/7 Tue  5:30 Franklin at Clarksville

12/7 Tue 6:00 Houston at Bolton

12/8 Wed 7:00 Cleveland at Notre Dame

12/9 Thur  6:00  McCallie at Ringgold

12/9 Thur 7:00 Farragut at Bradley

12/9 Thur  5:00 Father Ryan at Clarksville

12/9 Thur 4:00 Overton at MBA

12/9 Thur  6:00 Houston at Ridgeway

12/10 Fri 5:00 Collins Hill/Lafayette at Baylor

12/11 Sat 9:00 Cleveland Duals

12/11 Sat TBA Clarksville Slamfest

825470691[/snapback]

I haven't heard anything about McCallie vs Ringold or Overton vs MBA. Can anybody gives us some scores or details. Thanks

No gut feel for it yet.  The wave looks to be a front runner, but I feel to far removed, although I almost dropped in to see both school's practices the week before Thanksgiving.  The bad weather put me behind though. 

Walkingvol(?)  you may want to put ignor on me too now, but I have a change of gut on Baylor, It's Collins Hill by 15 on Friday night.  It just hit me as I hit the sack a minute ago.  I had to get back up and post my gutsy call.

soms

825471691[/snapback]

CH with a full lineup of course!! :D

soms