Halls vs. Dresden

ladyk00

Lady K..You said we need to stick together..so I'm still with you...You had better talk to Demarcus and some of the other players and light a fire under them and get them going..We played against Dresden and they do have two really good players that can play..I think their #'s are 4 and #12..I was very impressed by #12....

825471501[/snapback]

I know it mrbigster! I don't know what planet we're on right now. I do know we need Paris Brown's energy and excitement back on the floor. Right now we're moping around on the court with our heads down. Hopefully he and Jarvis will get healthy sometime soon because RaySean and Walter needs help from them and Demarcus. Maybe we've gotten our bad games out of the way. Now we can get back to ourselves and our style of play. Thanks for the info on Dresden's good players. I wish you guys good luck on Friday night's match-up with Trenton. thumb GO TIGERS AND FALCONS!

Lady K..That's what I like to see..Go Tigers and Falcons..I knew I would make a Falcon fan out of you..But I did kind of notice a dark bold lettering with your Tigers...Good luck to you also..I will let you know how Trenton looks..I know Doakes is very tough and probably the other big guy they have but I'm hoping our speed and guard play will be the difference..I really don't know how fast Peobody is and their guards..I'm hoping we can trap and create a lot of turnovers..

Halls hosted Obion County last night and they played very well. They looked like the team that started the first of the season. We're beginning to get back into the groove of things. We now have Paris Brown and Jarvis Roberts back. This should give the Tigers balanced scoring. I think Dresden will have their hands full tonight because we're back on a roll. If we play like we're playing now (offensively and defensively) its going to be hard for anyone to beat them. LET'S GO TIGERS! Lets give these people something they can talk about the rest of the season. :D

Lady K..That's what I like to see..Go Tigers and Falcons..I knew I would make a Falcon fan out of you..But I did kind of notice a dark bold lettering with your Tigers...Good luck to you also..I will let you know how Trenton looks..I know Doakes is very tough and probably the other big guy they have but I'm hoping our speed and guard play will be the difference..I really don't know how fast Peobody is and their guards..I'm hoping we can trap and create a lot of turnovers..

825471821[/snapback]

The one thing LC needs to use is their speed. Remember Trenton doesn't really have a true floor leader. This will hurt with noone able to really handle the ball against a quicker team. Allso remember Peabody lost to Lexington, who lost to Jackson Southside, who lost to Middleton, who lost to Lake County. I am truly a Halls fan but we have always had a healthy rival with Lake County. I wish you guys luck in your house!

The one thing LC needs to use is their speed. Remember Trenton doesn't really have a true floor leader. This will hurt with noone able to really handle the ball against a quicker team. Allso remember Peabody lost to Lexington, who lost to Jackson Southside, who lost to Middleton, who lost to Lake County. I am truly a Halls fan but we have always had a healthy rival with Lake County. I wish you guys luck in your house!

825478578[/snapback]

You left out that Peabody beat Jackson South Side. Peabody's guards did have trouble at the guard position last year. This season has been a different story. Trey Easley and Dex Fields have been doing a good job of handling the pressure of a quick team. Plus, Peabody is pretty quick themselves - Tyreece Brown is as fast as anyone on the court.