where are all the non maryville fans at?

ReBeLfAnAtIc

I find it rather comical to see all the maryville schleps coming out of the wood work to defend their beloved rebels. Young punks, middle aged never coulds, and old school geriatrics having nothing else better to do than to get on here and worship their alma mater. I get a kick out of tormenting your poor souls and reading your rediculous responses. Keep them coming, this is quite entertaining. Oh, and by the way papa chaos, you need to lay off the hippie medicine if you really think me and newman are one and the same. The only person disallusioned seems to be you. :)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

newman hates maryville because he is a 5'4 midget that coaches at halls. halls is terrible and gets their butt handed to them every year by maryville. newman and the other halls coaches showed how redneck they were when they watered the field before the maryville game.

newman = billygoat

billygoat = ted williams

ted williams = a 5'4 midget who coaches at halls

Wouldn't you like to know reb ron. It's more like worship your favorite team. I can understand supporting a local football team, but you boys take it completely to another level. This is a stupid football board where every now and then people will take shots at your program, relax and take it with a grain of salt. Your boy rebelfanatic is the one who called us out. I never would have even posted if it wasn't for him starting this thread. Keep talking smack, I enjoy reading the wooly ones posts.

A true Central fan would never complain about someone having a good number of players from outside their school zone. Heck over half of the Bobcat starters are from outside the school zone.

Maryville like it or not is the King of H.S. football in Tn. Trick plays, luck, recruiting, etc.... they are # 1. Rest assured I don't like it!

But I have yet to get an answer to my question. Who will be in the running for the Q.B. job at Maryville next year?

Newman, Catfish you guys are hilarious. You sure know how to push the Rebels buttons.

Bigcatt2

Derek Hunt is the favorite for the quarterback position right now.He will be a junior. He knows the offense like the back of his hand. Derek is a pretty good athlete. Derek need to get bigger and stronger. He is 5'11 150 lbs right now. I would like to see him at 170 lbs next season. Derek will have a fight on his hands though. Brent Burnett has a great arm and will push Derek hard. Taylor Akins has a strong arm and Johnny Weigand is a great athlete. I look for some good competition between these young men.

Quarles must think these guys can do the job because he moved Katlin Kimsey and Steven Shiver to other positions. Those guys were pretty good quarterbacks themselves.In matter of fact the coaches were thinking very hard about starting Shiver at quarterback instead of Burnett on the freshmen team. Shiver is a great athlete and was more valuable at receiver and defensive back. Shiver will be a star at Maryville. Everyone knows how well Kimsey is playing a linebacker.

maryville beat central because they own central. i believe maryville is 12-2 against central since 1995. maryville owns all of the teams in their region. maryville is 8-1 vs halls since 1996.not saying much since halls is so terrible.maryville is 11-0 vs powell since 1996. maryville is 14-1 against carter. maryville is 14-1 vs west in the last 15 games.maryville is 6-0 vs clinton since clinton joined the region.south doyle has never beat maryville.maryville owned anderson county when they were in the region. 9-1 record vs anderson county.these fans hate maryville because maryville owns their team.

mariville was lucky this year.  central beat them down like a red headed step child and made them like it.  GQ has to use the ole "smoke and mirrors" play to win that one because he knew he had no other chance.  any of the top 4 teams in 3-4A would have hammered tn high, and melrose didn't seem to be very well coached, relying on pure athleticism.  if they would have practiced their extra point attempts a couple of times they would have taken marivlle to the woodshed in OT, pile-driving and suplexing them into submission. 

in the end, one objectively looking from the outside in has to think the GQ is a master coach and that mareville is a powerhouse.  those of us closer to the situation know what really goes on and it does tarnish the success a bit, like it or not.

825476057[/snapback]

That was the most uneducated statement I have ever seen anyone make. You obviously have no idea what you speak of Newman. Central had their chance to defeat Maryville twice and couldn't do it . "Central beat them down like a red headed step child..." Are you serious??? Obviously you were not at the game, because I was and I know the game was pretty equal the whole way out until the end. If the Central defense was intelligent at all, they would have been looking out for something as the pass back to the quarterback, but NO , they arent. It is apparant to me the better team won the game, seeing how Maryville had "beat them down like a redheaded step child..." already in an earlier game 56-10 Central did not deserve to play Melrose or TN High... and they didnt .

Edited by Bighurt

I find it rather comical to see all the maryville schleps coming out of the wood work to defend their beloved rebels.  Young punks, middle aged never coulds, and old school geriatrics having nothing else better to do than to get on here and  worship their alma mater.  I get a kick out of tormenting your poor souls and reading your rediculous responses.  Keep them coming, this is quite entertaining.  Oh, and by the way papa chaos, you need to lay off the hippie medicine if you really think me and newman are one and the same.  The only person disallusioned seems to be you. :rolleyes:

825476281[/snapback]

No life?? Nothing else to do?? Take a look in the mirror catfish. You're an idiot for even getting on this thread because you are just asking for it. The only reason for this thread is for people who hate Maryville to get lured in here to get slammed, and it looks like you are just some of the victims incompetent enough to take the bait. I suggest you find a new hobby catfish, possibly a girlfriend or boyfriend, but I doubt you have the capability to find either one. You reek of jealousy so bad it makes me sick to my stomach.

Just for the record, has Central even been to a State Championship in the past 5? 10? 15? Years? Or ever??