Columbia 76 Coffee Co. 54

Lions Den

Columbia soundly defeated Coffee tonight in the Lions Den. Congrats on a big District 8 -AAA win. Columbia led by as many as 15 in the first half. Coffee Co cut it to 7 at one point, then Columbia went on a big run to blow it open. Columbia ended up winning by 22 pts.

Columbia Scoring-

Pillow 13

Moore 15

Bullock 13

Armstrong 12

Ross 9

Peery 5

Q. Smith 5

Owens 4

Coffee Co.

Grose 21

Cossey 14

Carden 9

Thompson 2

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

In an earlier post, I said Columbia was overrated. I stand corrected. They are far from overrated. Could not make the long drive tonight, but I listened to the game. Sounds like Columbia from the tip to the horn dominated. Congrats Columbia. Hang in there Lady Raiders. Get em next time.

Edited by validation1

Columbia busted it open late to stretch the lead. However, they are about 10-12 points better than Coffee County at this point in the season. Columbia is just so much more athletic. They shot the lights out in the first half. Nancy Moore is a stud. Congrats to Columbia for being as good as advertised. Lady Raiders need a win in the worst of ways.