Lake Co vs Dyer Co

mrbigster

Lake Co won this game 58-48 in a game that was really closer than the score..It was a terrible officiated game that had a lot of fouls called ..not very consistent..and the officials were letting players take 4 hops and not call anything...It was so bad that I really don't even want to write about this game other than to say that it was a ugly win but still a win..But Lake Co also didn't help themselves..I would be willing to bet we missed close to 25 freee throws...I know we missed 6 in the last minute and half... Plus Lake Co had two techs called on their players...I will say this...if we play like we did tonight ,this Friday night against Trenton,we will be run out of the gym..And I am serious...I had Lake Co as one of the top teams,but tonight they looked like a mediocre team...Coach Whitby again started a freshman,Channin Geanes and Andrew Wallace..I don't feel like he has found his starting five..

Lake Co won this game 58-48 in a game that was really closer than the score..It was a terrible officiated game that had a lot of fouls called ..not very consistent..and the officials were letting players take 4 hops and not call anything...It was so bad that I really don't even want to write about this game other than to say that it was a ugly win but still a win..But Lake Co also didn't help themselves..I would be willing to bet we missed close to 25 freee throws...I know we missed 6 in the last minute and half... Plus Lake Co had two techs called on their players...I will say this...if we play like we did tonight ,this Friday night against Trenton,we will be run out of the gym..And I am serious...I had Lake Co as one of the top teams,but tonight they looked like a mediocre team...Coach Whitby again started a freshman,Channin Geanes and Andrew Wallace..I don't feel like he has found his starting five..

825473414[/snapback]

Reminds me of last Friday's match-up (Halls vs. Middle College). Everyone has bad games. You just have to stink it up and prepare for the next one. Congrats to the Falcons!

Whitby needs to look to his bench to find the right starting 5. Two of his best players are coming off the bench in Valentine #15 and Springer #25. Without those two they lose tonight. I wonder if their not starting is a way to prove a point to his team and other potential players how Coach Whitby feels about kids playing more than one sport?? Especially football!! Who knows but if Lake Co. doesn't get it together by Friday it could get ugly in Tiptonville.

Wang...I believe in my poll I'm dropping Lake Co to 4th..and that's simply because we beat Middleton...We are not clicking like I thought we would...I know it's early but I'm still disappointed

825474562[/snapback]

I've been impressed with Trenton Peabody thus far...Lake County's win over Middleton was impressive as well. Those two teams playing in the same district may get an even split in the regular season. Game one this Friday night at Tiptonville!