Clarksville vs Father Ryan

takedown42

Soms - your gut let you down. A couple of days back you predicted;

"Clarksville will come out ahead by ten. Mayo and Hebda should be interesting. No close challenges in the lower weights.

soms "

You've gone from batting 1.000 down to 0.500. Predict more carefully or your credibility on the board may suffer.

I think I just heard THE CHICK lay an egg.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Soms - your gut let you down.  A couple of days back you predicted;

"Clarksville will come out ahead by ten. Mayo and Hebda should be interesting. No close challenges in the lower weights.

soms "

You've gone from batting 1.000 down to 0.500.  Predict more carefully or your credibility on the board may suffer.

825478703[/snapback]

buk buk buk buk bukawwwwwww!!!!,cockadoodle-dooooooo!!!!!(one for the old man-er-rooster)

Edited by Brickhousechick

Soms - your gut let you down.  A couple of days back you predicted;

soms "

You've gone from batting 1.000 down to 0.500.  Predict more carefully or your credibility on the board may suffer.

825478703[/snapback]

All that matters is tonight and tomorrow, for now. :ph34r:

soms

Soms,

Your last post suggests that Baylor and Franklin are both entered into the McCallie tournament. Is this true?

825478531[/snapback]

Now this isn't gut. I know Franklin is going to attend this year: 12/17/2004 (Fri) 3:00 21st Century Academy Away McCallie Invitational

12/18/2004 (Sat) TBA 21st Century Academy (from thier schedule).

Baylor is always there, correct? That will be exciting, if they are.

soms

irishdad. I was there and didn't hear the students yelling profanities. I'm not saying they weren't, but I was across from the students and didn't hear it.

Was the yelling while the Ryan 185/215 was crawling toward his bench? If so, which time? Can he only run/crawl to the right? Or was it when he flexed and pointed to the crowd?

Or was it while the Ryan guy was slapping the CHS wrestler? Not sure which weight, but the Ryan guy was too good a wrestler for that. Maybe 135-145 with curly blond hair. Not sure.

The Clarksville coaches would have stopped the profanity, and the Clarksville teachers in the stands would have stopped it too. Sorry that were you offended.

Great match!

irishdad.  I was there and didn't hear the students yelling profanities.  I'm not saying they weren't, but I was across from the students and didn't hear it.

Was the yelling while the Ryan 185/215 was crawling toward his bench?  If so, which time?  Can he only run/crawl to the right?  Or was it when he flexed and pointed to the crowd?

Or was it while the Ryan guy was slapping the CHS wrestler?  Not sure which weight, but the Ryan guy was too good a wrestler for that.  Maybe 135-145 with curly blond hair.  Not sure.

The Clarksville coaches would have stopped the profanity, and the Clarksville teachers in the stands would have stopped it too.  Sorry that were you offended.

Great match!

825478858[/snapback]

your students where chanting bull**it to the ref ..it was the kids on the front row, in fact a young man with spiked black hair, the same young man that called our 215 out . again I am sure he did not want to take it to the mat.. and it was pointed out to me by another Ryan parents when the chanting began . And our wreslter flexed to the same bunch of "students" when they called himout and were taunting him after the match, Our 215 did his JOB!! his job was to not get pinned. If your boy is all that he should have been able to pin him in six minutes...whether you saw him running of the mat or not...plenty of your boys backed up thru their matches and no stalling was called....the reffing was fair.....I saw no slapping in any match and will be happy to review the tape and see if I ma wrong..it was a great match and picking it apart after the fact really accomplishes nothing but strring up stuff that does need stirring... it will not change the outcome. I am sure if you had won none of this would be discussed ..we both should learn form our weaknesses and turn the into strengths. ....I wish you and your cats best of luck for the rest of the season...

Irishdad

your students where chanting bull**it to the ref ..it was the kids on the front row, in fact a young man with spiked black hair, the same young man that called our 215 out . again I am sure he did not want to take it to the mat..  and it was pointed out to me by another Ryan parents when the chanting began . And our wreslter flexed to the same bunch of "students" when they called himout and were taunting him after the match, Our 215 did his JOB!! his job was to not get pinned. If your boy is all that he should have been able to pin him in six minutes...whether you saw him running of the mat or not...plenty of your boys backed up thru their matches and no stalling was called....the reffing was fair.....I saw no slapping in any match and will be happy to review the tape and see if I ma wrong..it was a great match and picking it apart after the fact really accomplishes nothing but strring up stuff that does need stirring... it will not change the outcome. I am sure if you had won none of this would be discussed ..we both should learn form our weaknesses and turn the into strengths. ....I wish you and your cats best of luck for the rest of the season...

Irishdad

825478869[/snapback]

Im gonna take the side of Irishdad on this one. The front row students should be ashamed of their behavior, and had better hope Coach Jordan doesn't find out their names or they won't attend another match this season or next. It was a fine match of two competitive teams. Why can't we let it go at that? There were at least 4 different officials in the crowd who agreed that the match was fairly called. Not perfect, but fair. And that's the way it goes... You just cant ask much more and it seems like both caoches/teams have moved on, so let's stop beating this dead horse...