EAST RIDGE H.S., TN MURRAY COUNTY H.S., GA

ETOWAH H.S., GA NORTH COBB, GA

FATHER RYAN H.S., TN NW WHITFIELD H.S., GA

FRANKLIN ROAD ACADEMY, TN RED BANK H.S., TN

FRANKLIN H.S., TN RINGGOLD H.S., GA

GREENEVILLE H.S., TN SEQUOYAH H.S., GA

HARRISON H.S., GA SODDY DAISY H.S., TN

LAFAYETTE H.S., GA WALTON H.S., GA

Tournament director Luther Killian says that 7 of the TN top 10 teams are entered, plus #1 from GA-Walton HS (beat Collins Hill a week ago), McEachern, Sequoyah(all in top 10 in GA), plus defending 4A state champs Ringgold-all adds up to a very competitive weekend ahead at 24th annual McCallie Inv. Action starts at 4:30 Fri, with the Finals scheduled for 3:30 Sat.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are in for treat. Walton is stacked.....140 Carl Waller,145 Andy Olson, 152 Hoffman, 171 Garret Watts....are the studs. Their 275 is very good too. McEachern....has Prater at 119....very tough.

Sequoya with the Banks brothers on at 119 (5A state champion) and the other at 140....152 was 5A runner up at 145 to Nick Lukacs last year.

I wish we were coming.

Havent gotten to see either of these guys this year, but who will win between Prater and Dunning.  If I remember correctly Prater is pretty strong and quick as lightning.  But, can he hang with Irishdad's "beloved" Whit.

825483033[/snapback]

Prater is definitely strong and quick- sometimes inconsistant. When he is on he is very good. Dunning is strong, quick, a great technician. He makes few mistakes. I've got to think that Whitt should be favored. This, of course assumes that he wrestles 119.

If it happens, what a match it will be.

I'd say Prater, he looked very tough at Winston-Salem it will be an awesome match to see though. What about the Garrison Goins Ringold isnt he at 119?

825483148[/snapback]

He may have looked tough but have you seen Dunning lately. Im hoping to see both of them this weekend but from what I saw last year Im favoring Dunning to beat him.

I'd say Prater, he looked very tough at Winston-Salem it will be an awesome match to see though. What about the Garrison Goins Ringold isnt he at 119?

825483148[/snapback]

Goins will be their as well. Apparetnly he looked good in Cleveland this past weekend. If it all works out right, one of the semi- final matches will be a dandy.