McEwen 6-0 and rolling....

rexchapman3

the schedule isnt all that challenging....

825482705[/snapback]

mcewen plays avery weak sch.  will hurt them in postseason.

825482741[/snapback]

McEwen does have one of the best players in the state but that schedule is very weak although they have been beating up on people pretty good. 

825482755[/snapback]

im not real sure on this but.... i think they have a weak schedule... :huh::lol:

"They have a weak schedule, they have a weak schedule". Man I'm so sick of everybody hating on McEwen. McEwen is the new Nashville Christian. No matter what we do everybody always has something negative to say, just like last year for the eagles. I agree McEwen has not played anybody that tough yet but starting this week it gets pretty tough. At Erin, (where McEwen has never won) and at East Robertson on friday. East is supposed to be very big and talented this year. After XMas the road trip continues at Sante Fe and at Lewis County. The warriors also play White-House Heritage twice (7-0) but I'm sure they are also UNDEFEATED becuase they don't play anybody either. Yall can keep making excuses about why McEwen is winning every game and the Warriors will just keep destroying their oponents!! Not even one game this season has been close not one. Maybe after McEwen is done with the 7 game road trip they started last week they will get the credit they deserve. No one is 6-0 for no reason!! So keep on hating, I'm sure McEwen's players don't mind being the underrated team.

No "hating", just fact. After McEwen beats one or more teams of consequence, they will get some respect. Teams respect Puckett, but McEwen as a team will have to show something. McEwen posters keep trying to get respect too early in the season. There'll always be negative comments, no matter who you are. Be happy for these string of victories.